Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:55:31 +0100
Subject: Attention: Esteemed Beneficiary

FROM THE DESK OF PETER AMANGBO
Zenith Heights, Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
0700ZENITHBANK
Email: [email protected]

Attention: Esteemed Beneficiary

We hereby officially notify you concerning your fund, this fund is being compensation fund for 150 scam victims which have being approve to compensate all scam victims across America, Europe & Asia in other to help improve their businesses, which has been officially approved by the management of World Bank Swiss (WBS) to pay out US$5.000, 000.00 FIVE MILLION U.S DOLLARS) through international ATM MASTER CARD.

This fund was part of the lodged Late President Mummar Gadaffi of Libya discovery fund with World Bank of Switzerland, which the Swiss Bank has decided to distribute it for 150 scam victims, this ATM MASTER CARD will be handled by Zenith Bank Plc as the originator or facilitator of the transfer.

Also be inform that America Government, AU and Swiss Government are aware of this compensation fund your full contact details were received from our research manager, Barr. Paul Peterson on your behalf to FRB for immediate release of your ATM MASTER CARD.

Therefore, you are advice to reconfirm your full information where your ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered. Consequently, reconfirm the below information accurately, since this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD.

1\. Your Full Name
2\. Your Direct Cell or office phone to reach you
3\. Your address of locations
4\. Your International passport or any of your identification

Finally, you are required to reconfirm directly to us the above information to enable our bank to process your ATM MASTER CARD.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter via my office E-mail Address: [email protected]

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Peter Amangbo
Managing Director/CEO of the Bank.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411631 by FishyMails Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:17 pm
Date: 2020-06-05 8:49:09 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Attention: Esteemed Beneficiary

FROM THE DESK OF PETER AMANGBO
Zenith Heights, Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
0700ZENITHBANK
EMail: [email protected]

Attention: ,

This is to inform you that your email has been received. I want to assure you that there will be no problem for you to receive this fund if only you listen to instructions. Lot of people have received their own compensation funds.

There are 2 methods in which you could receive your fund. Either through Online banking or ATM card delivery.

Online banking payment; an online account will be set up in which you will be issued your Username name and Password to login and transfer your fund to any account of your choice. For the online account to be set up you will be required to pay the online opening fee of $155, after then the online account will be set up.

ATM card delivery; this process, the ATM card will be delivered to you by our courier delivery service which you will be allowed to pay the delivery charge of $230.This covers the delivery fee and the insurance bond policy that will be covering the ATM card during delivery.

I await your response so we can proceed.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Peter Amangbo
Managing Director/CEO of the Bank.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.