Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#410997 by FishyMails Tue May 26, 2020 10:43 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 15:58:20 +0100
Subject: RE:PAYMENT INFO

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER.

Greetings;

Please understand that we can never deal with fraudulent payment arrangement between you and those that are contacting us here on your behalf in other for us to release your approved fund to them without proper documentation/signing,For your information some group of people has been trying to divert your approved fund and we also noticed that you are exchanging several email messages with some of them, but i can assure you that your approved usd$11.5Million is 100% intact with us here at Macquarie Investment Management (MIM) firm USA,But since you do not appreciate my effort for supporting you with my hard earn usd$41,000 out of the usd$50,000 part payment required by my Boss for the signing of all your payment documents,which i asked you to send only usd$9,000 so i can add it up with my usd$41,000 to make it the total sum of usd$50,000 part payment, so we can give it to my boss for immediate release of your approved usd$11.5Million from us.At this juncture I want to let you know that i have used the usd$41,000 to assist another beneficiary like you, because the beneficiary has been struggling to receive her long over due usd$19.7Million contract sum from West Africa for over 18 years,just last week she received her long over due usd$19.7Million from us after 18 years of dealing with African impostors /fraudsters,She has paid her balance of same usd$450,000 to my boss as agreed just like i told,the lady is so grateful for receiving her long over due payment of usd$19.7Million from Macquarie Investment Management (MIM) firm USA after 18 years of fake promises/upfront fees from fraudsters around the world, she has also showed good appreciation to me for assisting her with the usd$41,000/My Encouragement to her so far. Of course from look of things you don't really need my financial support anymore or maybe you think this is another fraudulent act to extort usd$9,000 from you.

My dear please any time you raise the complete part payment of usd$50,000 and make up your mind to receive your approved usd$11.5Million from us like others, please make sure you contact us directly so i can furnish you with receiving bank account details to remit the part payment of usd$50,000 as i pleaded on your behalf to allow you receive your approved USD$11.5Million from us with 100% guarantee and immediately you confirmed your approved usd$11.5Million into your nominated bank account, then you send the remaining balance of usd$450,000 to my boss as agreed.

Please never again direct any representative to us any more,Just take your time to raise the agreed part payment of usd$50,000 out of the total usd$500,000 agreed on ,Please reply only when you are ready to make the payment because we are not here for a child play,Understand that as soon as you send the part payment of usd$50,000 your approved usd$11.5Million will hit your nominated bank account at no additional fees attached,as you already know that the only upfront fee attached to your transaction with us is the said usd$500,000 settlement demanded by my boss for signing of all your transaction documents and also to settle those top bank officials for smooth and fair fund transfer in your favor' Nothing more.You know how i pleaded with my boss on your behalf before he accepted the 10%,Amount usd$50,000 as part payment out of usd$500,000 he demanded, so that immediately you receive your approved usd$11.5Million into your nominated bank account,you send the remaining balance of usd$450,000 like the lady did.

However if you think your transaction with us is like playing Lottery/Lotto,i will urge you to play the game immediately without any fear,because it is 100% sure winning game for you,if you can play 100% sure winning game with usd$50,000 only and win usd$11.5million, then settle with usd$450,000 after winning usd$11.5Million,Honestly i believe it is a fantastic deal,because If we fail to remit your approved usd$11.5Million into your nominated bank account within 24hours after sending the part payment of usd$50,000,please demand for your usd$50,000 back from me immediately and if i fail to refund it back to you within 24 hours ,Of course you know exactly what to do, you already have all my credentials with you,but please if you received your approved usd$11.5Million as i said,please make sure you send back the remaining balance of usd$450,000 as agreed.

Have a lovely day and please reply when ever you make up your mind to send the part payment of usd$50,000 to enable our Director sign your payment release bond documents to allow your approved usd$11.5Million hit your nominated bank account within 24hours with genuinely signed documents that will be send to you via courier service,Also know that it is not a must that you will receive your approved usd$11.5Million from us, you have your legal right to follow whosoever you chose to follow, but if you really wish to receive your approved fund genuinely from us, you are under obligation to follow our standard fund release order and receive your approved usd$11.5Million from us with 100% guarantee.

Please stay safe and make sure you cease communications with those fraudsters that has no access to your approved fund.

Yours in Service
Mr.Santiago Gomez
Macquarie Investment Management (MIM) firm USA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#414961 by FishyMails Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:14 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 00:18:29 +0100
Subject: Re:Payment slip attached

Greetings;
Like I told you in my other message over the weekend that I have paid part payment of usd$39,000 into TSB bank (UK) account provided by my boss for the usd$50,000 required for the final endorsement of your approved usd$11.5Million release bond, We are now left with only usd$11,000 balance and your approved fund will be release to you without any delay or stop order, I have attached the payment slip of the usd$39,000 I paid on your behalf last week in other to avoid cancelation of your approved usd$11.5Million which was scheduled to be terminated last week.
As a matter of urgency try your possible best to raise the remaining balance of usd$11,000 only and reply back, so I can furnish you with the TSB bank account to allow you send the remaining balance, because I have no any other means to assist you with any additional money, all I have was the usd$39,000 and I have paid the usd$39,000 on your before so that immediately you receive your approved usd$11.5Million this week, you refund my usd$39,000 back to me with good appreciation, View attachment to see the payment slip for your record, Of course my boss secretary has confirmed the usd$39,000 I paid on your behalf, they are now waiting for the remaining balance of usd$11,000 only and immediately the remaining balance is paid, you will smile to your bank and please keep it yourself, because nobody here is aware that I assisted you with the part payment of usd$39,000.
Reply as soon as you raise the remaining balance of usd$11,000 so you can receive your long awaited usd$11.5Million and move on, then forget all you have lost in the past to those fraudulent individual's and corrupt bankers.
Yours in Service
Mr. Santiago Gomez
Macquarie Investment Management (MIM) firm USA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.