Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#430310 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:16 am
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 11:34:25 +0000
Subject: APPRECIATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT

Hello My Dear Friend .
How are you over there in your country or elsewhere? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today. I am very delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all this time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had expected then.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands .I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that and celebrate with me, I have left a cheque of ( $150.000 US dollars in your Name , I send the cheque through pai Rev James Otuo , i meet him in Netherlands. when He traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely.

I will like you to accept it because this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft $150.000 us dollars in your name for your past efforts and contribution as it were.I really appreciate your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe the Rev James Otuo with his group will be camping in Senegal, might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization's private email address ( [email protected] ) dear try to contact him now on how you will receive the Cheque, try to inform me when you received the cheque so that we can give thanks to God and celebrate. contact him through his email address. Good luck yours sincerely.

His contact ...( [email protected] )
phone number..( +221772264498 )
waiting for your reply.
Yours friend LT Cynthia Adema

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement