Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#433729 by Ian Page Sat May 21, 2022 3:20 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Attn: Scammed Victims.
Received: Sat 21 May 2022 at 20:07

Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division
From Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
From Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

Attn: Scammed Victims.

This is to bring to your notice that after I was Retired from this office I was appointed again and I was delegated from the United Nations To Central Bank to pay 150 scam victims $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR) each.

You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $5,000,000.00 compensation funds.

On this faithful recommendation, we want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the loss of funds by various individuals to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In order to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian Government is now paying 150 victims of these operators $5,000,000.00 each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be supervised by the United Nations' Officials and the Central Bank of Nigeria as the corresponding paying treasury department United Bank of Africa

According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries have been paid,half of the victims are from the United States, we still have 36 left to be paid the compensations of $5,000,000.00 each.

Your particulars were mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service is already on the trail of the other criminals.

Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

You are thereby advised to contact the private officer of the treasury department United Bank of Africa through the following information.

Name: Mark Akinshola
Email: [email protected]

You will receive your compensation payments through which the options You will be detailed with the modalities as you contact the private officer of the treasury department United Bank of Africa.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius
Advertisement