Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#254531 by Pstones Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:25 am

I have received an email from this address i want to know if it's real and to know if it's really the US Ambassador to Nigeria like he told me. I have received too the Ambassador's passport in attach file.
I want to know if it's real ? I want to know like to be sure that is a scam or not. I don't want to know if it's only a scam idea about all something in Nigeria. There is all the time some doubt for one time that is real.

The first email below:
Greeting from U.S Embassy,
THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS
Form US Ambassador to Federal Republic of Nigeria
United States Consulate General Nigeria
Abuja Nigeria
Private E-mail : [email protected]
U.S. Department United States

Embassy Seal

Attention : Beneficiary Fxxxxx Nxxxxxx,

I am Mr. James F. Entwistle, the new appointed United States Ambassador to
Nigeria, just in case you don't know me, i want you to click this website for
more information about me : http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/ biography.html

The United States Embassy has resolved on a Diplomatic mission to Nigeria on
behalf of 100 scam victims to be compensated after police arrested some
fraudsters in Lagos, Nigeria who mentioned your particulars as one of the
victims of circumstances
Note after my meeting with the Current President Federal
Republic of Nigeria and other house of representative members, world bank,
united nations and international monetary fund (IMF) They agreed to pay you
$2,000,000.00 (Two Million US American Dollars only) as your compensation.
Congratulations for your name were among the list to be paid $2M US Dollars
compensation payment.

So re-confirm below information so that there will not be
any mistake.

1) Your full name: ---------------
2) Your current house address: -------------
3) Current direct telephone: -------------
4) Occupation & Age: -------------

As soon as i receive the information, i will tell you what to do to receive your
payment within t20 days interval without any further delay.Get back to me immediately because i don't have much time.

Congratulations once again.

My best regards,

Mr. James F. Entwistle
United State Ambassador to Nigeria
Private E-mail : [email protected]
Advertisement

#254574 by Pstones Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:32 am
Hello Team
Than you for your reply but I want to be sure that is scam.
I want to be sure that is not the real US Ambassador in Nigeria. I have need a help to take a revenge on this story even if it's only to ask a lot of something and to let him believe that I continue. do you know he sent me his US passport. What does it mean?
Help me to have a revenge. Tell what can I ask him or maybe too to use a blackmail. I have need to play with this
bad people.

Thanks
#254584 by AlanJones Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:14 am
You have already been told by Bryon that it is a scam and no one else is going to tell you any different.

A US Ambassador would not ever be writing to you about compensation.

The best thing for you to do now is delete the email without responding to it and get any ideas of playing silly games or trying to blackmail criminals out of your head - these people are criminals and they have your real life details and you have only the fake ones that they have given you.

If you carry on messing around with them, then the only person who is going to end up worse off will be you - either financially or emotionally.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#336160 by AlanJones Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348073254723

Greeting from U.S Embassy, THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS Form US Ambassador to Federal Republic of Nigeria United States Consulate General Nigeria Abuja Nigeria Direct Telephone Number: +234-807-325-4723 Private E-mail : [email protected] Attention : Beneficiary Heather Opperman , I am Mr. James F. Entwistle, the new appointed United States Ambassador to Nigeria, just in case you don't know me, i want you to click this website for more information about me : http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/ biography.html The United States Embassy has resolved on a Diplomatic mission to Nigeria on behalf of 100 scam victims to be compensated after police arrested some fraudsters in Lagos, Nigeria who mentioned your particulars as one of the victims of circumstances Note after my meeting with Acting President Federal Republic of Nigeria and other house of representative members, world bank, united nations and international monetary fund (IMF) They agreed to pay you $5,000,000.00 (Five Million US American Dollars only) as your compensation. Congratulations for your name were among the list to be paid $5M US Dollars compensation payment.So re-confirm below information so that there will not be any mistake. 1) Your full name: --------------- 2) Your current house address: ------------- 3) Current direct telephone: ------------- 4) Occupation & Age: ------------- This is legit and has nothing to do with scam. As soon as i receive the information, i will tell you what to do to receive your payment without any further delay.Get back to me immediately. Congratulations once again. My best regards, Mr. James F. Entwistle United State Ambassador to Nigeria Direct Telephone Number: +234-807-325-4723 Private E-mail : [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.