Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#259346 by began steele Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:16 am
A couple of days ago we were contacted by someone who seems a bit annoyed to find himself on our email address list of scammers. We pride ourselves on our accuracy in posting scammer data.
BEWARE OF RECOVERY SCAMS RUN BY THIS FAKE.
[email protected]
[email protected]
Message from: yahya azure
i wake up one fine day to find my email on your scam list,how come?explain– [email protected], [email protected]

He got on our list because he tried to enter a site with a fake profile or fake details.
Posted by an informant:
A few days ago I received an email via a PI network website with following message’hello need your contact’ send by [email protected] Later he send me another mail with following message:

‘Hello there, Am a private investigator from Ghana west Africa. Seeking for an opportunity to be part of partner or counterpart in Ghana and some West Africa country’

To this mail he attached his CV and a Diploma.

Already from thst mail I was wary. So I did some quick research:
I googled his email address and I end up at a database of scam-email’s.

He is circulating private investigators and making false claims. He really has a diploma issued by "The Institute of Private Investigation", or so a check with the Blackford Centre tells us. As shown in his profile data it took him several years to get what most folks get in weeks.
His claims of Working for an Asian Private Investigation Firm- Greves Imternational are false.
He has a Linked in profile. [url=https://gh.linkedin.com/pub/yahya-azure/26/b3/439[/url]yahya azure
private investigator working with greves international limited
Ghana
Graphic Design
Current. Greves International Limited, my own, informations
Previous. speedline-security
Education. The Blackford Centre for Private Investigation (A real college for education)
Experience
private investigator Greves International Limited
September 2012 – Present (2 years 10 months) investigator
private investigatormy ownAugust 2012 – Present (2 years 11 months) ghana
private investigatorinformations
January 2011 – Present (4 years 6 months)Ghana
yahya azure With the sufficient power he had to conduct investigation to accomplish.
butchery and grilling tesano sports club

April 2001 – Present (14 years 3 months) tesano,, accra
While working with Tesano sport club a popular known in Ghana at the restaurant as a butchery and grilling in 2001with determination while working and study with Institute of private investigations, my ambition as a private investigator’s I have over five years experience in grilling and butchery.

Education The Blackford Centre for Private Investigation
diploma, investigations
2005 – 2008 investigations

institute of private investigation
diploma, investigations
2005 – 2008 study

[url=http://www.slideshare.net/yahyaazure/professional-journey-yahya-azure[/url]yahya azure
private investigator working with greves international limited
Location Ghana
Experience 14.3 Years
Positions held 5

https://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?seeMore=&split_page=2&type=member&item=5847431054121525252&gid=3806041&ajax=ajax

“yahya
yahya A. private investigator working with greves international limited
hello Mr
Jim very well appreciate,could you send me the link to [email protected]

https://plus.google.com/106284640021214320281

Image[
FACEBOOK– https://www.facebook.com/yahya.azure

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#260517 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:59 am
Sent to a victim of a Gold scam who was looking to recover his lost money (he's now been told that won't be possible and only scammers will tell him it is.

Tel. No.: +233277153497

hello there,

honestly with you i can help you track this miner who stole your money and also make make sure is arrested by the police,is not an easy job the most part i can do is to help you track this subject and report to the police to deal with matter
or most difficult part of it i will help track this subject,and assist the police to his/or arrest also act as a complainer make sure measurement are taken before handle to the court of law. but due to disappointment of some client i only hand over the report to the police to do their job.

i will need your statement first, and your phone number
some questions,
1. are you still communicating with the miner
2. any exchange of document done
3. any receipt of cash

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#260518 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:59 am
hello.there
you can also text me on this number +233277153497

hello there. your chance of getting your money depend the action taken agaisnt the suspect.and also if the suspect is having money available.or your person action toward the case if you interested i can help you out with some guideline thank u

hello.there apart from the email no any details such as documents how do you came across him.i would need more infomation which will enable me to track him down easy and some evindences that show this subject has stolen your money thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#260519 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:01 am
hello.there have you spoken to mr chanize before.if yes can i have his mobile #.

anyway i will start the work tonite. to find out indeed this guy is really living in ghana.or not before i will charge you first before trcking the cost is 600usd

if chanize get arrest how much is my reward

let hope this subject are in ghana

#260520 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:01 am
hello.there

my reward rage from 3000usd to 5000usd something it also depend on the client own reward if is better thank you

good am happy for the 5000usd you can start paying for the 600usd or half of it 300usd before work start thank you

#260522 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:02 am
XXX

do you still correspond with Mr Johnson,? please i will advise you to call them or either mail.
telling them you have friend from Canada who is planning to meet his girl friend in Ghana.
you will like your friend to meet him.

if you cant go without it just let me know, if you are able to do that it will make our process very fast.

You can mail chineze by telling him that your or bussine partner is planing to meet his promise wife in ghana you will be happy if he visits their office to witness and prove they really dealing into mining thank you

very goood let hope mr chinaze will be interested relpying am also fishing some mail with mr chinaze let hope for the best.i will like you to send me some money out of the 600usd or all before job to be start thank you
hello.there are many ways to track him down he will surely reply you i know.i will also need your cell number for texting if i have any info just for quick texting
as soon as i home i will get my details for you .thank you

#260523 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:02 am
if you can go for any money transfer this the only details you need
Name:yahya azure
Address:house #241 north galilea amanfrom
City:Accra

if you need the bank details i will send if i get home thank you

#260524 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:03 am
yahya azure
fidelity bank ghana
Ridge Towers - Ridge, 3rd Floor. Accra PMB 43, Cantonments, Accra, Ghana Accra. Tel:+233-302-214490, 0209532314 ...
fidelity bank account # 2030085458496
SWIFT code:FBLIGHAC
branch Aboosey Okai Accra -Ghana

please why you still don't want to give your number out, fairness is what we need ok

#260525 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:04 am
Also uses the email address gibbson williams - [email protected]

my first tracking take a look i will make sure that every tracking will be update to your mail

thank you