teddy
63, Arlington, Texas, United States
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Jewish

Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Poland.

About Me
I try to see the best in everyone. I don't like any drama. I like to go to the beach and mountains. I enjoy the simple things in life like rainbows, waterfalls, sunsets on the beach. I try to be positive and don't like negative people....

CHAT;;
teddy
wow! wow! you look wonderfully made and gorgeous and it takes great discipline to look beautiful and healthy, you can't take it away from military personnel. Discipline is what makes us refined and well polished gentlemen lol, I would like to get acquinted with you cos i like what my eyes is seeing. Get me your email id if you do not mind so i can write you an email.
Thanks. dyrus
teddy
.. i am a strong willed man when i make up my mind on a given issue i stick to it, i am a winner always not a loser , a lover not a fighter, winners don't quit and quitters don't win..........................I try to see the best in everyone. I don't like any drama. I like to go to the beach and mountains. I enjoy the simple things in life like rainbows, waterfalls, sunsets on the beach. I try to be positive and don't like negative people
teddy
thank you dear . i am a busy type of person as a military personel, i would be very much appreciative to get to know you more and better if you dont mind we can IM or text. and i would be very grateful to talk, email me through
([email protected])
Col. teddy barker
Image Image << Yahoo avatar
Image Image
Advertisement