#260383 by rococo Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:54 am
Cf/
davis
56 / Male / straight / single
He lives in Miami, Florida
Joined (a) to July 5, 2015.
Last online Today,

About me:
am davies and i have a kid who stays with me i lost my wife three yes after my son's birth since then we have been without mother nor wife and i joined this beacuse i belive there are good and God fearing woman on this planate earth we need some one that will love and care for us that will be there for us treat us like a king and we will treat her like a queen which she is in ouir house all we need in a woman is her love and affection and i have cam and will also like a cam to cam chat
Hi angel
Am Davis by name am the only child of Williams I was born and raised in london we went back to united state father my father death, Am a chemical engineer and I work with tropical oil and gas and currently am in states am married but lost my wife three years after my son’s birth since then I have been staying with him and my precious mummy who passed way two years ago and created a big vacuum in our heart I have been single for the past 10 years I just joined this site because a friend just told me to join that I will find a good woman here thanks be to God that I joined this site I promised my son that I will make him happy whatever it will take I will do it last month he told me he want a mummy some one that will care for him and show him love take him to school and bring him back and cook for him baby when I joined this site you profile was the first we saw and do you know what my son told me he said daddy that you look like his mummy and that you will be very good and a nice woman that was what he said when I look at your face I must confess you are beautiful sexy and romantic you are one of the most best beauty woman I have ever seen all my life I look into you face all I saw was love caring beauty I like the way you smile and the way you will talk you look like an angel sent from above when my wife dead it was as if my whole world have come to an end but mummy gave me hope and now , seen you gives me the reason that there are special woman that God created on earth I looked at a star one night and, wished to have a friend I will love for life, days passed and I started to cry, I didn’t know that my wish came true coz the person I wished for see you ,and I will be very happy to see you reply and my son who chose you to be his step mummy will be very happy and we will like you to be our step mummy and wife we will welcome you with our both hands open because you will fill the vacuum in our heart and we will promise to love you till the end of life I also have cam and I will like cam to cam chat because I know there are fraudsters all over the internet but I tell you , you will not regret known me and my son because we will love you with all our heart
[email protected]
Image Image

Image Image << Yahoo avatar
Advertisement