Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#265050 by vonpaso xlura Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:11 pm
From [email protected] Thu Jul 23 22:11:44 2015
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-Original-To: catcher
Delivered-To: catcher.localdomain
Received: from my box (leopard [IPv6:dead:beef::5ac:be0b])
by zyxomma (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8FC3810F3116A4
for <catcher>; Thu, 23 Jul 2015 22:11:43 +0000 (GMT)
Received: by my box (Postfix)
id 455C97780; Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:13:03 -0400 (EDT)
Delivered-To: me
Received: from mail.piens.be (200.104-78-194.adsl-static.isp.belgacom.be [194.78.104.200])
by my box (Postfix) with ESMTPS id BD9577017
for <me>; Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:13:02 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User ([41.222.239.173])
(authenticated user [email protected])
by mail.piens.be (Kerio MailServer 6.4.1 patch 1);
Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:54:11 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re : Carman Lapointe Young.
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 19:58:13 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVER SIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL
OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting
And Investigations Division

Attention: Beneficiary

From The Desk Of United Nation International Oversight Service, Is Writing To Inform You Concerning An Approved Scam Victim Compensation Funds Worth Of $10.5 Million Dollars That Approved By The World Governmental Authorities.

However, This Payment Was Approved Regards To The Meeting Held On 27th Of Sept,2013 With The United Nation Board Of Trusties And World Bank Board Of Directors Also US National Security Council In Collaboration With Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) And West Africa Union Government Concerning The Fraudulent Arts Going On In Global World Which Was Reported By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) And Also Signed By This Mention Governmental Authorities That Any One Found Victim Of Scam In Any Of These Governmental Institution Will Be Compensated.

On This Regard, The X President Federal Republic Of Nigeria Dr. Good Luck Jonathan Ebere Reached A Compromised With The United Nation That Any One Confirm A Victim Of Scam By The Nigeria Government He Will Sign For The Immediate Release Of The Compensation Funds, With This Agreement, The United Nation Board Of Trusties Sent Me To Nigeria To Carry Out A Proper Investigation In Their Various Government Offices And Banks Which I Am Working In Collaboration With Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC).

For Your Notice, I Have Sat With The Executive Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) And Discovered Your Information As One Of The Victim Of Scam By The Nigeria Criminals That Impersonate The Names Of Nigeria Governmental Offices And Banks Which I Have Reported To The UN Board Of Trustees And The Secretary General Of United Nation Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, And He Has Signed For The Release Of Your Approved Compensation Funds to Be paid To You through ATM on-line account And Order That You are By To Pay Sum Of $195 For the Clearance Of Your Approved Scam Victim Compensation Funds Inter Debit Exchange Permit Certificate That Will Authorize The Apex Bank Of Nigeria To Release Your ATM Card For Withdrawal.

Sincerely, You Are A Lucky Person Because I Have Just Discovered That Some Top Nigerian Officials Are Interested To Divert The Funds And They Are Working To Divert The Funds Into Their Personal Accounts If You Did Not Stand For Your Claim.

My Dear, I Have A Limited Time To Stay In Nigeria To Execute This Transaction, So I Would Like You To Urgently Respond To This Message If You Are Willing To Receive This Compensation Funds, If You Do, Get Back To Me With Your Direct Telephone Number And Your Address Also Your Identification ID So That I Can Advise You On How Best To Receive Your ATM On-line Account Withdrawal Card As Soon You Pay The $195 Dollars Needed For The Clearance Of Your Funds Scam Victim Inter Debit Exchange Permit Certificate That Will Authorize The Apex Bank Of Nigeria To Release Your ATM On-line Account Withdrawal Card Within The Next 72 hours So That I Will Send It To You With Your Given Address For You To Start Withdrawing Your Funds, For Your Information, If You Know That You Will Not Pay The $195 Fee, Don’t Response Because Your Service To Receive This Funds Will Not Be Rendered Because This Is What Will Authorize The Apex Bank Of Nigeria To Release Your ATM On-line Account Payment Withdrawal Card, Al
so Know That This Mention

Your Trust And Faith Will Give You A Better Service By UN Government.

Private Email: ([email protected] )

Sincerely Yours.
Mrs Carman Lapointe Young
United Nations Under Secretary
General For Internal Affairs

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
Advertisement

#272695 by Tim Atem Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:25 am
Using the same from address [email protected] with a new email address to reply to [email protected]

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.27.132.212 with SMTP id g203csp428762wld;
Mon, 26 Oct 2015 02:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.60.33.202 with SMTP id t10mr23384549oei.66.1445852376496;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from BAY004-OMC1S17.hotmail.com (bay004-omc1s17.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.28])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x14si20280896oia.57.2015.10.26.02.39.35
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.28 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.28;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.28 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
Received: from BAY179-W90 ([65.54.190.59]) by BAY004-OMC1S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 26 Oct 2015 02:39:35 -0700
X-TMN: [E8p8y0agc0Pqo4tpPKJnMu+pCZPHVw4e]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_5bdac41b-bf75-465e-a315-d442cdda8241_"
Subject: Re: From Carman Lapointe Young
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:39:35 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Oct 2015 09:39:35.0468 (UTC) FILETIME=[399E4EC0:01D10FD2]

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVER SIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL
OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting
And Investigations Division

Attention : Dear

From The Desk Of United Nation International Oversight Service, Is Writing To Inform You Concerning An Approved Scam Victim Compensation Funds Worth Of $10.5 Million Dollars That Approved By The World Governmental Authorities.

However, This Payment Was Approved Regards To The Meeting Held On 27th Of Sept,2013 With The United Nation Board Of Trusties And World Bank Board Of Directors Also US National Security Council In Collaboration With Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) And West Africa Union Government Concerning The Fraudulent Arts Going On In Global World Which Was Reported By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) And Also Signed By This Mention Governmental Authorities That Any One Found Victim Of Scam In Any Of These Governmental Institution Will Be Compensated.

On This Regard, The X President Federal Republic Of Nigeria Dr. Good Luck Jonathan Ebere Reached A Compromised With The United Nation That Any One Confirm A Victim Of Scam By The Nigeria Government He Will Sign For The Immediate Release Of The Compensation Funds, With This Agreement, The United Nation Board Of Trusties Sent Me To Nigeria To Carry Out A Proper Investigation In Their Various Government Offices And Banks Which I Am Working In Collaboration With Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC).

For Your Notice, I Have Sat With The Executive Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) And Discovered Your Information As One Of The Victim Of Scam By The Nigeria Criminals That Impersonate The Names Of Nigeria Governmental Offices And Banks Which I Have Reported To The UN Board Of Trustees And The Secretary General Of United Nation Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, And He Has Signed For The Release Of Your Approved Compensation Funds to Be paid To You .

Sincerely, You Are A Lucky Person Because I Have Just Discovered That Some Top Nigerian Officials Are Interested To Divert The Funds And They Are Working To Divert The Funds Into Their Personal Accounts If You Did Not Stand For Your Claim.

My Dear, I Have A Limited Time To Stay In Nigeria To Execute This Transaction, So I Would Like You To Urgently Respond To This Message If You Are Willing To Receive This Compensation Funds, If You Do, Get Back To Me With Your Direct Information to verify it with the one we have here and see if the correspond .

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
RESIDENTIAL:
NATIONALITY:
TELEPHONE :
RELIGION :

Once you get back to me with the information stated above i will get back to you without any time wasted with the procession of your Compensation fund .

Your Trust And Faith Will Give You A Better Service By UN Government.

Private Email: ( [email protected] )

Sincerely Yours.
Mrs Carman Lapointe Young : Phone No Confidential.
United Nations Under Secretary
Personal Adviser Dr. Amadi Lawrence .N. Phone No : +2348095102401
General For Internal Affairs

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5