Federal Republic of Nigeria
From The Honorable Office of the Presidency
And Debt Reconciliation Payment
Report and Immediate Fund Remittance
Address: Aso-Rock Villa Presidential Guest
House, Wuse Zone II Abuja- Nigeria.

Our Ref: Fgn/Pre/Vp/Xnx/2015

ATTENTION:

I Was Surprised That You Have Not Received Your Fund Up Till Date, I Am The New Senate President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately I Hear From You.

Based On My Investigation In My Office I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudsters as Regards Your Fund. Now I Am Advising You To Stop Any Communication With Any Person Or Bank Until You Receive Your Fund From Bank Which I Will Direct You.

I wish to allay your fears and scepticism if at all you have any,I know you have had a lot of bad Experiences in the past,but I am telling you now that I am in your life to make a change on those bad memories.I have told you previously that I will make sure all your efforts are duly justified .

So I want you to be very assured that you are dealing with a brother who feels the same pain you feel so I will not let you down on this,you have my word of honour on this.Be assured that you are now in a safe hand and I will doing everything within my power to make sure that your payment is effected without further delay.

In accordance with my guarantee to you that you will not be required to pay any other fee as soon as this fee of $105 is paid,I hereby wish to reiterate my assurance and guaranty to you that you will not pay any other fee as soon as this is paid.The International Monetary
Funds(I.M.F) and any other government agency will not demand any other requirement from you as soon as this is done. I assure you here and now that you will not be ask to pay any other fee for whatever reason.

once you send the fee to this name below through western union or money gram i promise you in the name of ALLAH I SAVE you will receive your long awaiting fund worth the sum of $3.5million Dollars through ATM MASTER CARD this card will help you to withdraw your fund in any part of the world with the withdrawal pin code (3142).

Receivers Name: UKA DAVID.
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Text Question:FOR
Text Answer: GOOD
Amount: $105
SENDER NAME=========#
MTCN=================#.

Meanwhile Try And Reconfirm To Me All Your Personal Information.

Your Full Name:======================
Your Full Address;==================
Your Direct Telephone Number:============
Your OCCUPATION:==============
Your Age:======================
A Copy of scan Id:==================

Congratulation in Advanced Once More. Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential, Due To A Lot Of Impersonators,

REGARDS,
Senate President Bukola Saraki
SENATE,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,
Email: [email protected]

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement