content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0

UNITED NATIONS MISSION TO NIGERIA.
United Nations House, 617/618.
Diplomatic Zone, Central Area District,
Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria

SCAMMED VICTIMS PAYMENT COMPENSATION OF $3.500.000.00

ATTN:SCAMMED VICTIM

This is to bring to your notice that I Thomas Okoye I was posted to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN),as head of the departmental director scam victim payment compensation (SVPC) to pay 40 scam victims
$3.500.000.00(Three Million Five hundred thousand UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) each for the lastquarter of the year 2015. Your email address are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed
victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for
the immediate payment of your $3.500.000.00 compensations funds.

On these faithful recommendations, we want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja, Nigeria. The New Elected President of Nigeria,Muhammad Buhari (GCFR) instructed Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) that it alarmed so much by the world in the U.N. meeting on the loss of funds by various .

Moreover Your email address appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a payment of $3.5 million. In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian Government, is
now paying 40 victims of this $3.500.000.00 each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations in this last quarter of the year 2015.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be supervised by the United Nations' Officials Register to Apex Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or Apex Bank as the
corresponding payee authorized bank is:ACCESS BANK OF Nigeria PLC, contact person and his email services will be given to you as soon as you respond to this message ,

According to the number of applicants at hand, 24 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have more numbers left to be paid the compensations of
$3.500.000.00 Your email particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of the victims operating with one of the mention bank, you are hereby warned not to communicate or
duplicate this message to any person whatsoever as the U.S. secret
monitoring service is already on trace of the other criminals, till we apprehend them.

We are trying our best to contact other victims who have not received this information or application as well for verify and possible consideration.

I will feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.
Reconfirm the following to me

(1) Your direct telephone numbers

(2) Full name and address

(3) Your occupation.

(4) Your Sex

Yours Faithfully,

Thomas Okoye

Scam Victim Payment Compensation Management Office

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement