Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#286869 by TheScamHater Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:43 pm
Scammer Email: [email protected]

# 801 Hanna Drive, American Canyon CA 94503.
20580 Eighth Street East Sonoma,
California 95476.USA

Hi

Iam Mrs Hana Gad, I live in # 801 Hanna Drive, American Canyon CA 94503. 20580 Eighth

Street East Sonoma, California 95476. You may not know how happy and Glad iam Today,

Having Returned back from Nigeria couple of Nights ago,

I want to release a secret to you as I met with The President Of Nigeria over my long

overdue compensation payment, I am the happiest woman on earth, Having collected my

compensation sum of $950,000 in an ATM Gold Interswith Master card,
I have bought my stocks now etc,
I just want to let you know that i saw your name over there and it seems you are

hesistant to come forward for your money, You may lose this big amount unless you plead

with MR Muhammed Buhari A Muslim and A good man, if not they will Suspend your payment

now,

I was doubtful of this payment arrangement having been scammed severally
infact they told me that the card will be dispatch to my house in the United states, But

i decided to give them a surprise visit last week and confirmed now that it was real, I

now have my card
You should contact the President for the immediate release of your card so that you will

be happy like iam, I paid to Nigeria fraudsters over $42,870 dollars, Now i have received

the government Compensation, i have another name from Spain i will also write to her so

that you guys can go for your money, I paid the sum of $255,00 only,
Be wise my dear,
Love
MRS Hana Gad
801 Hanna Drive, American Canyon CA 94503

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement