Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#287156 by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:35 am
[email protected]

HSBC BANK LONDON UK
333 VAUXHALL BRIDGE RD

Greetings,

The United Nation held a meeting in Nigeria and resolved to pay all beneficiaries (Scammed Victims) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive

your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.

TAKE NOTE: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all logistics and other documents that matters.

Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will be no more Ten million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($5,500,000.00) but Five million

four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars: ($5,497,000.00).

Dear as a senior banker, controlling this cash payment now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my

instruction, you will receive your money in three days time.

Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment Therefore, do forward your Name, home address and direct phone

number to this E-Mail:[email protected]

Regards,
James Wealth
Director cash processing unit
HSBC BANK LONDON-UK
PHONE:+447452267027
Email:[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement