Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2016 10:36 PM
To:
Subject: Re: HERE IS MY NUMBER +2348091147858

Full Headers Printable View
EFCC Nigeria - Home Page
NIGERIAN FOREIGN PAYMENT INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT
RE: FRAUD ALERT/FINAL!!!

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY:

Having receiving your email, the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in collaboration with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are conducting an investigation to worldwide fraud practices that are known as "Advance fee-fraud.

This Joint Task Force is saddled with the responsibility to check, probe and investigate cases that center on abuse of office, diversion of public funds and property, mismanagement and stealing of public funds at the Federal, States and International levels in Nigeria and other Corrupt Practices within the shores of the Africa Continent.

The EFCC has also received several complaints from various affected beneficiaries from all over the world who have been swindled off their hard earned monies and has not received their funds hitherto. We are not unaware that you have not received your fund due to the past corrupt Government Officials who has frustrated and subjected you to various insensitive procedures, all in their selfish bid to swindle your fund into their personal accounts abroad.

At this juncture, you are advised to refrain from any activities or dealing with any anonymous Nigerian(s), as we have been mandated to control this payment exercise by ensuring that all funds owed to every individual beneficiary or organizations are duly paid to them without delay. Therefore, you are enjoined to rely on the conventional integrity of the EFCC and the constitutional processes to effect the release of your payment.

To this effect, we wish to gladly inform you that from the calculated sum of US$4.5 Billion from the World Bank for the Nigeria Debts Resolution, you have been approved to receive a part-payment sum of US$3.5 Million only, and you will have to receive your fund in form of CASH PAYMENT commonly known as METALLIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY. The US$3.5 Million will be package inside METALLIC TRUNK BOX and will be deliver cash to you in your address in United States.

Therefore, we would appreciate if you would forward your personal information to us in the format shown below:

Names:
Address:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Profession:
A Copy of Photo I.D.
Home Phone:
Fax:
Cell Phone:
Other E-mail:

We want you to know that above requested information will officially enable the us to re-validate your documents in other to reconcile and effect your payment in accordance to the payment guideline of the World Bank.

This Memorandum is meant to inform you that your funds are no longer in the hands of those mischievous officials of the Nigerian government, as the World Bank has perfectly upgraded your fund into cash payment and you have to follow our guideline on how to receive your payment without spending money. This way, we are confident to avoid further encumbrances and also impede the Nigerian Government from imposing unnecessary principle and taxes on your fund.

Please note that due to the high rates of scams, impersonation and funds diversion amongst some top officials in the Nigerian Government, we have deem it important to give you a prompt tip off to stop communicating with those cheats because they would only aggravate your efforts and of course ravage our collective dreams.

Finally, with the World Bank Payment Clearing Platforms, we are overconfident that you will receive your funds in as much as you abide to our guidelines and stop corresponding to any person(s) beside the EFCC. I may say here that only a person who wants to be defrauded by scammers will be so defrauded as a result of ignoring these services.

Thank You and may God bless our endeavors...

Finally, you are advise to contact the Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes C (E.F.C.C)

Mallam Nuhu Ribadu
Contact his pravate email: [email protected]
Yours sincerely,
Chairman EFCC Nuhu Ribadu 419 scammers end up in jail! MALLAM NUHU RIBADU
Executive Chairman.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. (E.F.C.C

Subject: Re: HERE IS MY NUMBER +2348091147858
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, August 5, 2016,

-----Original Message----- From: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 10:52 PM
To:
Subject: HERE IS MY NUMBER +2348091147858

NIGERIAN FOREIGN PAYMENT
INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT
RE: FRAUD
ALERT/FINAL!!!
ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

The Economic Financial Crimes
Commission {EFCC}, through our intelligence
Monitoring Network have discovered that some
group of unscrupulous elements
have
fraudulently using the federal government of Nigeria letter
headed
paper to miss-inform creditors like
you causing a lot of problems and
irregularities towards the release of your long
overdue payment because of
all this
fraudulent act this office has been dully intervened on the
release
of your funds. We have been mapped
out to verify and investigate properly
on
your fund by the current president of the Federal Republic
of Nigeria,
Alhaji Umar Musa Yar'Dua.
Based on our findings in this investigation
department we wish to warn you against some
Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts
who go about
scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not
and
thereby tarnishing the image of this
wonderful country, NIGERIA.

We were informed that some Hoodlums are
contacting you in respect to the
collection
of your fund which was long approved in your favor. As a
matter
of fact we have been on this
investigation for some time, known to no one
but the Presidency and some top government
official who are in support of
this
investigation teamed to help stop fraudulent activities in
country, and
as well restore the image that
has been tarnished by this group of people.

Although we have been able to
come up with some good result about the people
that have extorted money from you illegally,
and we wish to list them so
that you will
personally indicate them by writing back to us with the name

of whom scammed you among them as we want
to make sure your payment is
routed to you
without any further delay. Note that we will surely deal and

bring to book the people using the names of
government officials below. If
only you
will cooperate with us by co indicating correctly any of
them.

The Scammers using
below government officials names have been arrested:

1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Chief Joseph Sanusi SANUSI APPARANTLY
DOCUMENTS WITH ,MY NAME ON
THEM HE WAS
WITH A LADY
3) Dr. R. Rasheed
4) Barrister Awele Ugorji THIS ONE AS WELL
5) Rev. Nicholas Smith
(Guaranty Trust Bank Plc)
6)
Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
7) Mr. Ernest
Chukwudi Obi
8) Dr. Patrick Aziza
(Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member)
9) Mr. Tunde Lemo
Deputy
Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
10) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia
Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board
Members
11) Mrs. Okonjo
Iweala I THINK THIS WAS THE LADY THAT
WAS MENTIONED
WITH SANUSI
12)
Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
13) Barr Jacob Onyema
14) Dr. Godwin Oboh:
Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
15) Mr John mark Global
Diplomat Director.

The
above listed names are been traced/investigated by the EFCC
and some of
them have eloped the country,
and note that if any of them is caught and
found guilty he/she we go to jailed for 25
years (Twenty Five Years) as it
is under
the Degree 47 of the Constitution of this bank under the
section
101(b)of criminal law. So we are
waiting for you to write us back and inform
us if any of the above names or any other one
claiming to have your FUND
from NIGERIA,
have Extorted money from you; or once contacted you so that
we
can start taking the necessary
procedural steps prior to bringing them to
book and having your fund wired into your Bank
account as nominated
accordingly. Incas the
name of the Hoodlum that scammed you is not listed
above, we will advise that you forward to us
his/her name and his contact so
that we can
trace them and as well bring them to book.

We apologies on behalf of the
President and the people of Nigeria for any
delay and lost this must have coursed you in
any way and promise that such
thing will
not occur again in the future. More importantly, if you
are
currently dealing with any one of them
regarding your fund, we urge you to
stop
further contact with them as you are taking a very big
risk!!! It
might interest you to know
that you will never get your fund from them as
they have nothing to offer. The hoodlums will
continue coming up with
expenses and
thereby requesting for money from you until you go
Bankrupt.

Finally, you are
advise to contact the Chairman of Economic and Financial
Crimes C (E.F.C.C)

Mallam Nuhu Ribadu
Contact his
private email: [email protected]

Contact him immediately, as we
are here to fight crimes and serve humanity
the best way we can. Official notice has been
sent to Foreign Security Units
in
collaboration to ensure genuine and success implementation
of all payment
done over funds owed to
beneficiaries. We shall further monitor your funds
until you receive your fund.

We look forward to your
maximum cooperation in anticipation.

Yours sincerely,
Chairman EFCC
Nuhu Ribadu419 scammers end up in jail! MALLAM NUHU
RIBADU
Executive Chairman.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
(E.F.C.C)
Advertisement

#302462 by Missymoo Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:21 pm
How do they get a .gov email address. She has spent thousands of dollars over the last 4 years and my husband and I are unable to convince her that she is being scammed. How do we stop her.
#302463 by Bryon Williams Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:30 pm
The email address is fake. It could simply be the name of the account. Ex: [email protected] << it is not the from address or reply address.

Address lookup

lookup failed efcc.gov
Could not find an IP address for this domain name.
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.gov with "efcc.gov"...

No match for "EFCC.GOV".
Network Whois record

Don't have an IP address for which to get a record

DNS records

DNS query for efcc.gov returned an error from the server: NameError

No records to display

Look below at my signature and find the email headers. Remove your Mil information and post it.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#302464 by Bryon Williams Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:07 pm
Ah :wink:
Here it is.
To: "[email protected]" < efcc.antifraudunit@yahoo.com >

The scammer made an email address with his name as "[email protected]" making it to appears as it came from Efcc. Yet, the real email address is a yahoo account.

If you check the headers and post them we may find more.

If her son can not take control of her financials. I recommend contacting a family attorney and see if he/she can help in taking control of her bank accounts and financials. This scammer has been working her for years and will not stop until she is broke and can not send anymore money. He will then probably then turn her into a money mule. Money mule is a serious crime in which she could face criminal charges.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#302465 by Missymoo Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:09 am
Byron this is another one of her emails that she sent to my husband which she actually believes is real....

: FRAUD FYI: 419 scam email from Dr. Jim Yong Kim President World Bank Group [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Son here is mr jim yong kim. [email protected] this his direct the head i office is [email protected]. send one to each ans asdk him are tghey helping (name omitted) as she was advised to contact them i know that for a fact it is true.

here is the name of the african developement bank plc http://www.afdb.org )
mr Adeshina. A. Akinwunmi
President
plot 813 lake chad crescent
Maitama District
Abuja Nigeria
Telephone + 2348127861558 HE WILL PICK UP THE PHONE FROM HOME BUT THEY DO NOT OPEN ON A SUNDAY BUT HE WILL RING YOUN BACK
direct email [email protected] if to you ask him to phone you he will if you tel him your are xxxxxxxxx(real name omitted) son he is the one that i have all the certificate to take to the bank now and he and that bank is the only one that has my money
NOW YOU HAVE THE TRUE NAM,ES, LOVE MUM .
#302467 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:14 am
All of it is a scam.

I am betting she initially fell victim to a lottery scam.

The first post of yours has the scammer listed here >> http://www.419scam.org/emails/2016-05/0 ... 18.183.htm but not as Efcc.

#302468 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:19 am
Your latest post is tied to this >> https://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7&p=227524

Banks, businesses and government agencies do not use free email addresses.

You will also need to be careful that the scammer did not attempt to copy cat a website to make his emails appear to be real.

#302469 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:34 am
The scammer is using the name of a real bank (african developement bank) yet he is not affiliated with the bank. He is simply using the name of the bank to commit his crime.

The real banks contact can be found here >> http://www.afdb.org/en/contact-us/

Scammers often do this to make their scam seem real.

The real bank is not part of the scam.

#302477 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:25 am
Re-read the whole thread. I have posted the contact for the real bank and pointed out the scammers other scams.

Scammers love the elderly they will milk them dry. They will have them borrow money take on 2nd mortgages until they are broke. Your Mil could eventually be living with you.in the future.

The scammer has already told her not to believe family/friends he also told her not to tell anyone.

Be proactive and follow my advice. Protect her finances.

#302478 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:31 am
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3198
Beware of scams contacting you claiming to be able to get your money back from a scammer or get the scammer arrested!!!

How the money recovery scam works
Money recovery scams are particularly vicious since they target people who have already lost money to an internet scammer.

Scammers do not like to give up on victims who have proved to be reliable sources of money. Once a victim stops sending money, either because they realize they have been scammed or they simply run out of money to send, the scammer, or one of his fellow criminals, will contact the victim pretending to be able to recover the money that the victim lost to a scam.

Often the scammer will claim to be an official government department or agency, like the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in Nigeria, or the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) in the United States. The scammer will ask for details of the original scam and will then assure the victim that the money can be recovered for a fee. Understandably victims are often angry and hope to get their lost money back so they often fall for these very evil scams. If the fee is paid, there will be demands for more and more fees, until the victim realizes they have been conned again. Scammers have also pretended to be victim protection and anti fraud sites in order to try to run this scam.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10869
This is an illustration of the progression of a recovery scam. Please note that this correspondence was received by an experienced scambaiter who has taken precautions to remain anonymous. We do not recommend to engage in correspondence with a scammer without these precautions.

Recovery scams are one of the more common types of email-based scams. They target victims who have already been scammed in the past, claiming to be from an official of some organization which plans to reimburse them for the money they have lost. Common recovery scam formats impersonate the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) the United Nations (UN) or the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

This is the first email from the scammer. The email is not from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Note that the area code for both the phone numbers he gives is in Seattle, not Washington, DC. The phone number is not a land line, but a free phone number available through K7.net that forwards you messages and faxes via email. It can be set up anonymously by anyone, anywhere in the world. The scammer, despite claiming to be from the FBI, is using a free Hotmail address rather than the @fbi.gov address all legitimate FBI personnel would have. All this is in addition to a certain lack of English grammar skills unbecoming of a FBI director.

The scammer is also impersonating the Central Bank of Nigeria, again using free webmail addresses. The Central Bank of Nigeria has been so frequently impersonated that they have an entire page of information dedicated to advance fee fraud on the real bank's website: http://www.cenbank.org/419/

#302542 by Missymoo Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:32 am
Dr. Akinwumi Adesina..African Development Bank President
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT MADAM, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR STATEMENT, THINKING THAT I SCAMMED YOU OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HELPED YOU IN ASSISTING YOU TO PAY PART OF THE BILLS, YOU WOULDN'T REMEMBER THAT? NOW I HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME A SCAMMER JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE REQUESTED BY THE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT TO PAY $450.00AUD, WOULD YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT DIRECTLY? THERE ARE SOME CERTAIN THINGS I HAVE BEEN ASSISTING YOU WITH, WHICH I NEVER DISCLOSE TO YOU BECAUSE I TAKE YOU AS A KIND HEAR TED WOMAN WITH THE FEAR OF GOD IN YOU, I ALSO TAKE YOU AS A MOTHER, PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD, IF YOU REALLY RESPECT GOD AND FEAR HIM AS I BELIEVE, PLEASE DON'T EVER CALL ME A SCAM, I AM NOT A SCAM AND WILL NEVER BE, IF SAYING THE TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU DISLIKE ME, I WILL KEEP ON TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AND WILL NEVER LIE TO GET ANYTHING FROM YOU.

I HAVE ONCE MORE, INSTRUCTED THAT YOU SEND 290.00AUD, I WILL PAY UP THE BALANCE, SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FUNDS, PLEASE I BEG YOU IN GODS NAME, EVEN IN THE NAME OF THE GOD YOU SERVE DON'T JEOPARDIZE YOUR TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF BEING SKEPTICAL AND FAITHLESS. KINDLY PAY UP THE FEE ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY.

GOD BLESS YOU MADAM.

REGARDS,

MR. ADESINA A. AKINWUNMI
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Merged with existing thread on the same subject
#302543 by AlanJones Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:48 am
Bryon has already told you that it is a scam and nothing is going to change that.

Scammers will tell whatever lies they need to, to protect their scam and carry on stealing from their victims.

He's not going to admit to being a scammer and he has paid no money himself, because there are no fees to be paid, just the money that he is stealing from your mother-in-law.

Unless you are able to stop your mother-in-law from communicating with this scammer, he will continue lying to her to persuade her to send more money. If she pays this fee, then another one will follow it and another and another.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.