Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#305561 by Gus Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:01 am
Email: [email protected]
Subject: From Maya, Good Day

Greetings,
I write to humbly request for your assistance and partnership to transfer and invest my inherited fund.
And please do not be surprised I contact you by email, it is the only means to reach you instantly.
My name is Miss Maya Kuyate, I am 21years old, am the only child of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Gideon Kuyate. I got your contact email from international directory and I decided to contact you for this offer, based on trust.
I inherited the sum of US$12.4Million, from my late father, who was killed recently; rebels attacked our residential house in South Sudan and killed my father with two of my siblings.
I flee from South Sudan, and came to Ivory Coast with the help of U.N Refugee Agency.
I want you to assist and be my Investment Partner, because a foreign partner is needed to sign and get the fund released, as stated by my late father during the deposit.
That's why I am asking for your support to get the fund out and invest it in your country.
I have greed to offer you 30% of the entire fund, Twelve million four hundred thousand United States dollars; you will also help me to invest and manage the remaining till I finish my education.
The fund is deposited in Europe, and this transaction is 100% legal and risk free.
I will direct you on how to contact the firm, for the release and transfer of the fund.
All the documents are with me here.
Thanks and sincerely yours.
Miss Maya Kuyate.
E-mail: [email protected].
Advertisement