Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#320441 by Tim Atem Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:28 pm
reply-to: Mrs Melania Trump - [email protected]

ON BEHALF AND AUTHORIZED RIGHT OF PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP.

I'M MRS.MELANIA TRUMP AND THE CONTENT OF BELLOW MESSAGE IS SIGNED AND APPROVED BY UNITED BANK OF AMERICA.

moreover,in respect of fact the sum of $50 million united dollars was instructed to transfer on your favor through check draft,And i wish to let you know that every necessary things has been accessed by IMF on the economic recovery program done by united state embassy in government house of Benin for victim who lost fund to con African artist ,And you have nothing to be worried about.

Bellow is the required information i need from you so that the delivery of your check draft will commence immediately today

Home address:...........................................
Cell phone number:......................................
City:...................................................
valid Email Address................................

We advice you to prohibit any other transaction you are having with an unknown source to avoid regret there after.And we urge you to comply fast with the managerial demands so that you can have your legit check book with immediate effect as instructed from White house(Washington DC)
Email ([email protected])
Thanks and always be bless

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#321964 by Tim Atem Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:33 am
reply-to: Mrs Melania Trump - [email protected]

PRESIDENTIAL GREETINGS MY DEAREST!

I am Mrs.Melania Trump and I am writing to inform you about your Bank ATM CARD brought by the United nation government in the white house Washington DC has been mandated to be delivered to your address on Friday being of march 3rd 2017 to you as soon as you get back to me with your personal data,such as; your
home address__________

phone number____

Mrs Melania Trump THE WHITE HOUSE{OFFICIAL RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE US} 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW WASHINGTON DC 20500 USA From The Desk Of Mrs.Melania Trump

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5