Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#326035 by Bill F Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am
reply-to: [email protected]
to: [email protected]
date: Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 9:00 AM
subject: COMPENSATION PAYMENT

I.M.F Scam Victims Company Africa Headquarter is donated US$18.500,000.00 each to those been scam with Africa government in the past and your email address forward to us from Africa office as among those to be compensated through Royal Bank of Canada online banking System. So if you are interested reply urgent before 72hours for more details. Regard from Dr Anthony cudser.
Advertisement

#332372 by Tim Atem Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:00 pm
reply-to: MR. Rafiq Bengalli - [email protected]
phone number: (917) 444-5898

Attention Beneficiary Email ID,

I am Mr. Eliberto Cantu from Lubbock Texas construction worker, i wins Mega Millions jackpot of US$177 millions in arkansas just April 17th, 2017 and to avoid fraudulent notice, see my interview by visit link bellow:

http://www.megamillions.com/winners-gal ... n-arkansas

http://lubbockonline.com/news/2017-04-1 ... as-lottery

We just started international charitable donation campaign as we will be give a donation sum of US$5.500,000.00 each to improve the life of seven Lucky individual from any part of worldwide.

And your Name and email address was submitted to us by the Google internet management teams as a webmail User and a part of our donation list and your Email ID is among those listed to receive the donation sum of US$5.500,000.00 through the help of our accountant agent, Mr. Rafiq Bengali in New York, United States.

According to arrangement we sign: Mr. Rafiq Bengali, The Director of United Bank New York United States will contact you as soon as your donation worth US$5.500,000.00 is ready to enable them send you the payment through ATM Visa Card Transaction or Bank to Bank Wire.

But make sure you contact Mr. Rafiq Bengali yourself with below information to enable quick releasing the donation payment to you because bankers is always engage with many customers activities.

Contact Person: Mr. Rafiq Bengali.
General Payment Officer
United Bank of Africa, New York United States Branch
Phone:..... +1 (917) 444-5898
Email:.. [email protected]

Send him your personal information bellow for easier credit your ATM Account in your name.

Full Name :..
Home Address :..
City :..
States:..
Zip code:..
Home phone Numbers:..
Office phone Number:..
Email:..

Mr. Rafiq Bengali also always receive text message at +1 (917) 444-5898 for bank business only. You can text him anytime about your donation payment because too many fraud use email address.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Best Regards.
Mr. Eliberto Cantu Sign

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#333295 by Tim Atem Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:39 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

phone number: (323) 813-7567

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Jack Freney, the Golden State's latest lucky winner of a massive California Lottery jackpot claims $191 million and to avoid fraudulent notice, see my interview by visit link bellow:

http://www.ktnv.com/news/california-man ... ns-jackpot
OR
http://www.calottery.ca.gov/Media/Press ... ease?Item={C6474BBD-432E-48E1-A06A-C07A6FC606D7 }

We just started international charitable donation firm as we will be giving a donation sum of US$8.500,000.00 each to improve the life of Six Lucky individual from any part of worldwide.

And your Name and email address was submitted to us again by the Google internet management teams as a webmail User and a part of our donation list and your Email ID is among those listed to receive the donation sum of US$8.500,000.00 through the help of our accountant Officer, Mr. Richard K. Davis work at US Bank ATM California, United States location.

According to arrangement we sign: Mr. Richard Davis, The Chief Executive Officer of U.S. Bancorp will contact you as soon as your donation worth US$8.500,000.00 is ready to enable them send you the payment through ATM Visa Card Transaction or Bank to Bank Wire.

But make sure you contact Mr. Richard K. Davis yourself with below information to enable quick releasing the donation payment to you because bankers is always engage with many customers activities.

Contact Person: USBank CEO Richard K. Davis
(U.S Bank ATM Department)
Address at 5804 Crenshaw Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90043 United States
Bank Email: [email protected]
MY Email: [email protected]
Office Phone: +1(323) 813-7567

Send him your personal information bellow for easier credit your ATM Account on your behalf.

Full Name:
Home Address:
City:
sex:
States:
Zipcode:
Home phone Numbers:
Office phone Number:
Email:

CEO Richard K. Davis also always receive text message at +1 (323) 813-7567 for bank business only. You can text him anytime about your donation payment because too many fraud use email address.

Best Regards.

Mr. Jack Freney,
The Golden State's latest lucky winner

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#347696 by AlanJones Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:58 am
Reply-to: "Mrs. Mavis l. Wanczyk" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19172659568

Attention Beneficiary Email ID,

I am Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk the Massachusetts hospital worker i Won US$758.7million the largest single-ticket prize Powerball jackpot in January 08th 2017 and to avoid fraudulent notice, see my interview by visit link bellow:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... on-lottery

We just started international charitable donation campaign as we will be giving a donation sum of US$15.5 MILLION each to improve the life of seven Lucky individual from any part of worldwide.

And your Name and email address was submitted to us by the Google internet management teams as a webmail User and a part of our donation list and your Email ID is among those listed to receive the donation sum of US$15.500,000.00 through the help of my accountant agent, Mr. Rafiq Bengali in New York, United States.

According to arrangement we sign: Mr. Rafiq Bengali, The Director of United Bank New York United States will contact you as soon as your donation worth US$15.5 million is ready to enable them send you the payment through ATM Visa Card Transaction or Bank to Bank Wire.

But make sure you contact Mr. Rafiq Bengali yourself with below information to enable quick releasing the donation payment to you because bankers is always engage with many customers activities. THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ JP2017/03MAVIS ] make sure you send Mr. Rafiq Bengali your donation code if you want them to release your payment to you.

Contact Person:

Mr. Rafiq Bengali.

General Manager UBA bank New York, United States Branch
Phone:..... +1 (917) 265 -9568
Email:.. [email protected]

Send him your information bellow for easier credit your ATM Account in your name.

Full Name :..
Sex:..
Home Address :..
City :..
States:..
Zip code:..
Home phone Numbers:..
Office phone Number:..
Email:..

Mr. Rafiq Bengali also always receive text message at +1 (917) 265 -9568 for bank business only. You can text him anytime about your donation payment because too many fraud use email address.

Best Regard.

Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk.
the Massachusetts hospital worker wins Mega Millions jackpot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JtB9xMq8zo:.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.