subject: Attn:

United Bank For Africa Nigeria Plc,
UBA House, 57 Marina, P.O. Box 2406,
Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Working Hours (Weekdays)
(Saturday) Closed
(Sunday)
ATTN: BENEFICIARY.

We hereby officially inform you that your scam victim compensation funds valued US$1,500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) falls within the stipulated regulation and would be diverted to the appropriate authorities if unclaimed on before 30th of this Month.

It look like you are no longer interested to receive your compensation fund, I feel so bad for you because you are about to lose a life time opportunity to receive compensation for all the money you lost to Nigeria scam, I will not force you to claim your fund but i will only advice you never let this opportunity pass you by.

Well i want you to understand that after the meeting with the boards of director concerning your Total fund, its was approve By the Federal Government of Nigeria to be receive in any of the method which you may choose from any of the below option as the Beneficiary of the deposited fund by meeting the demands of the Transfer/delivery charges of this Bank plc.

The different cost is stated below, so you are advice to choose the option which may suit you and return for immediate proceed with your Total fund arrangement.

(1) COST: $370
Kindly let us know if you may want your fund in a Cashier Check as the first option. which will be deliver to your home address by DHL courier company within the period of 48hours

(2)COST:$385
If you will prefer to have your fund Loaded in an ATM VISA CARD WITH PIN CODE and deliver to your house address within 24hrs

(3)cost:$230
Through Bank to Bank Transfer into your designated bank account within 2 to 3 working days

(4)cost:$150
Through Online Bank to Bank Transfer into your designated bank account within 24 hours, You will register online account with us, After you have register the online account with our bank, We will lodge your fund into the new account so that you will start making transfer by your self after account activation, The $150usd is for the account activation code and other code that will enable you complete your fund transfer within 24 hours.

Note that if after you have gone through this email with the option and you do not want this transaction to be delayed you are to indicate the option charge fee which you are willing to pay, on your next email, When we hear from you, We will direct you on what to do.

You can contact me on below email address:
Miss, Francisca Obiora Contact email: ( [email protected] )

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully

Miss, Francisca Obiora
Foreign Operation Manager &
Fund Transfer Director.
United Bank For Africa
Phone number: +234-818-426-0789
Advertisement