Financial Fraud Action Group
Sanuel Palancha
[email protected]
+234 906 -944-3451
+234-90-000-FINFA

reply-to: [email protected]
to: x @gmail.com
date: Fri, May 19, 2017 at 1:28 AM
subject: Ref: $12.5 MILLION FUND RECOVERY!!

Your kind attention,

It will be to your great benefit if you can simply understand that the Financial Fraud Action Group - FFA is only an investigative Counter-Party in your payment whose duty is to investigate, verify and ensure that the corrupt government of Nigeria releases your fund to you without further problems. You must understand that the FFA plays a Protective role in this exercise all to your own benefit.

Having duly investigated your payment and found that you are the genuine foreign beneficiary of this long withheld and embattled $12,500,000.00, we are left with no other option that to guide you to the Standard Chartered Bank from where your fund will be paid in bit by bit transfers of small amounts ranging from $500,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 per transfer. We have retrieved all your valid documents from the ministries and it is with these documents that you can have the legitimate right to contact the Standard Chartered Bank and request your immediate payment. Without these verified documents which I have here, you do not have any legal backing to go to the bank and demand your payment

Consequently, if you are one of the beneficiaries who have spent any amount of money to the Nigerian government officials in the past, kindly state clearly together with the total amount you have spent. This is because, the we have a policy of compelling the Government of Nigeria to refund all provable extortion meted to non-resident contractors and beneficiaries in the past 15 years.

If you follow my guideline properly, I bet you will see yourself in a great happiness within the next Seven (7) banking days. However, whereas you fail to follow my instructions, neither the FFA I represent nor myself shall be held responsible for your failure to receive your fund this time. All in your hands.

Before I hand these valid & verified documents to you, I MUST have an oral/telephone discussion with you just to ascertain and be absolutely sure that I am dealing with the rightful beneficiary for the fear of so many fake claims on these funds all these years.

This is the reason why the Financial Fraud Action Group sent us from European Headquarters to West Africa and upon completion of this project, we will depart for our respective countries pending further and future assignments.

Call me right away on my direct telephone number here +234 906 -944-3451

If you find it difficult to get through to me, kindly request my immediate call and state your direct telephone number for me to call you without delay.

YOUR DESTINY IS NOW IN YOUR HANDS.

Be guided accordingly.

Mr. Sanuel Palancha
Financial Fraud Action (Intl)
West African Regional Assignment 2017.
Tel: +234 906 -944-3451
+234-90-000-FINFA
Advertisement

#330154 by Jack Fendly Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:58 pm
Dear <snipped>

Thanks for your email <snipped>. I am sorry for my delayed response cause by
my official meeting travel to London UK and I just returned back to
Lagos Nigeria this morning via British Air.

Your approved payment of $1,000.000.00 is still valid at the Federal
Ministry of Finance. You are required to re-confirm the following for
proper verification and forwarding to the Standard Chartered Bank
which is the bank from where your approved part payment will be made.

The government of Nigeria hold its escrow account at Standard
Chartered Bank set for settlement of these long withheld debts owed to
foreign beneficiaries which you are one.

Send the following immediately for immediate action:

1. Your home address
2. Your direct telephone number
3. Your age and present occupation
4. Your receiving bank account details including Swift code for transfer.

Once I receive all these, I will sign my Memorandum of Payment (MOP)
and forward to the Standard Chartered for immediate action.

Your transfer to your choice account could be completed not later than
48 banking hours after you have submitted these 4 items required
above.

All your valid documents covering your payment and proving your
legitimate ownership will be forwarded to you prior to transfer.

I wait for your timely action as anticipated.

Mr. Samuel Palancha
Financial Fraud Action (Intl)
West African Regional Assignment 2017.
Tel: +234 906 -944-3451
+234-90-000-FINFA

You cannot win a lottery you haven't entered

Please DO NOT tell a scammer you found their details posted here