Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#333787 by malu53 Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:15 am
Adem Ruth on zorpia
40, Bamako, Mali
Last seen 14 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20‑99, in Greece.

Image <<< Joseph Siravo, American actor

I am Mr. Gordon Smithson I am a Canadian citizen, I am one of those that have wining lottery and contract inheritance of next of kin in Africa years ago and they refused to pay

me, I had paid over $70,000.00 trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Africa with all my contract documents, and I was directed by one Mr. Mr. Charles Tourangeau, who was elected to release all foreign victims’

payment in Africa and all the African countries, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.

He said that those contacting us through emails for ATM card, CBM, gold scam and others are fakes then he took me to the paying bank, and I am the happiest man on this earth

because I have received my funds Moreover, Mr. Mr. Charles Tourangeau showed me the full information’s of those that have not receive their payment and your name and your

Zorpia account membership Identity was among the people that I saw on that none payment file list.

If you have been scammed in Africa through gold deal or by next of kin or you done a contract in African or win lottery and you have not received your fund now is the time for

you to contact Mr. Mr. Charles Tourangeau for your fund, I saw in your file the sum of $10,500,000.00 as a compensation so while contacting Mr. Mr. Charles Tourangeau let him

know that amount.

So you have to contact him direct on this information below.

Name: Mr. Charles Tourangeau
Email: charlestourangeau0@ gmail.com
Office Address: Quartier du Fleuve rues 1000 Bamako Mali

You really have to stop you’re dealing with those contacting you; because they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat, the only money I paid was just $750 which is the

release order fees and I paid it to Mr. Charles Tourangeau name.

Sincerely and truthfully,
Mr. Gordon Smithson
Email: international2017@ yandex.com
Advertisement