Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#334065 by Tim Atem Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:11 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: +36-17008331

Attn: My Dear,

I am Mrs. Lora Brown., I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here in the United States, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in West Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I paid over $30,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C, And I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr. Mark Darrell, who works with Commercial International Bank of Hungary,where all unclaimed funds from the west african region has been deposited
for safe keeping.
Right now I am the most happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $15 Million US Dollars Moreover, Mr. Mark Darrell, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their
payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only trying to make money out of you, your fund is no longer in Africa. I will advise you to contact Mr. Mark Darrell.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.
COMMERCIAL INTERNATIONAL BANK OF HUNGARY
Name : Mr. Mark Darrell
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +3617008331

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Mark Darrell was just $475 for the paper works and necessary documents, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Mark Darrell so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for
different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Lora Brown.
United States Of America

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement