Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#334361 by SUSANMORGAN1 Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:00 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who thought that we wouldn't notice their attempt to post their recovery scam format. What an idiot.

I was recently scammed by a RICHARD WALKER ,whom I fell in love with for over 13months, he took all my savings and loans ,lost my house and car in the process, he keeps asking for more money to come see me and things from where he is keeps coming up, claimed to live in OK and Michigan and went to both addresses nobody has seen the person before, went to the army he serving ,they have no record of him, i was more than devastated when he continued with the story after I caught him, in a bid to recover my hard earn money I contacted the FbI, who later gave me a tutoring I was catfished in a love scam and there was little to nothing they could do about it, was able to hire a private eye who helped hired HACKWIZatPROTONMAILdotCOM who was able to trace my suppose born in Michigan Major to west Africa, he was able to get access to All his personal life and mail and after he threatened him to with Interpol and South African authorities he was able to pay back $62630 ,still reported him his government after,this was a lot from where I was.if you’re going through this get help and get your funds back.you can thank me later.
Advertisement

#334364 by Terminator5 Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:30 am
SUSANMORGAN1 wrote:I was recently scammed by a RICHARD WALKER ,whom I fell in love with for over 13months, he took all my savings and loans ,lost my house and car in the process, he keeps asking for more money to come see me and things from where he is keeps coming up, claimed to live in OK and Michigan and went to both addresses nobody has seen the person before, went to the army he serving ,they have no record of him, i was more than devastated when he continued with the story after I caught him, in a bid to recover my hard earn money I contacted the FbI, who later gave me a tutoring I was catfished in a love scam and there was little to nothing they could do about it, was able to hire a private eye who helped hired HACKWIZatPROTONMAILdotCOM who was able to trace my suppose born in Michigan Major to west Africa, he was able to get access to All his personal life and mail and after he threatened him to with Interpol and South African authorities he was able to pay back $62630 ,still reported him his government after,this was a lot from where I was.if you’re going through this get help and get your funds back.you can thank me later.

We don't want your recovery scams posted here Scammer

[email protected] , RECOVERY SCAMMER

Daniel 8 :25
#334442 by AlanJones Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:07 am
This dumb scammer also uses the email address [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.