Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#5079 by benjamin Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:45 am
Another non-existent 'agency' using free gmail and sify addresses. There are no genuine compensation agencies except in the minds of scammers.

from SVCA SVCA <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 3:00 PM
subject SCAM VICTIM.

SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION AGENCY(SVCA).
Avenue R.Hounssa No.215,
Carrie 1162 Akpakpa,Cotonou,
Benin Republic.
Phone:+229 97919326.
Fax: +229 901581.
E-mail: [email protected]
Date:09/24/2008.

Attn:.xxxx .,

SVCA/ £1.2MILLION (GBPS) GREAT BRITAIN POUND STERLING BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: SVCA/06654 £1.2MILLION (GBPS) GREAT BRITAIN POUND STERLING .

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION AND WORLD BANK to pay 250 victims of scam £1.2M GBPS (One Million Two Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling) each. Based on their internet random selections,you are listed and approved among the other people(The scammed victims) UNO and World Bank instructed us to contact you for this payment.

You should contact this office immediately for the immediate payment of your £1.2M GBPS compensations funds approved by world bank and UNO.
Send or reconfirm your name,office or house address and telephone number to SVCA Benin Republic office payment personel:
Name :Frank Hamilton.
Email: E-mail: [email protected]

Your payment should be effected to you after 72hrs of your contact to our office.

Also you can reach Mr. Frank Hamilton directly on phone with +229 97919326.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Julian Fredericks.
Director,SVCA Benin Republic Office.

from SVCA SVCA <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 6:14 PM
subject Your Payment At Last.
mailed-by gmail.com

SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION AGENCY(SVCA).
Avenue R.Hounssa No.215,
Carrie 1162 Akpakpa,Cotonou,
Benin Republic.
Phone:+229 97919326.
Fax: +229 901581.
Date:09/10/2007.

Attn:xxx .

SVCA/ $1.2M USD BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: SVCA/06654 $1.2M USD.

Dear Sir,

It is important to inform you of the latest development and onward arrangement we have put in place regarding your payment with the instructions from the authorities.

In view of the official SVCA process and procedures in Cotonou Benin Republic which made it impossible to transfer this fund into your bank account or send you ICBD payment from SVCA and the bank as initially proposed, was due to high monitoring of Terrorist Funding and Money Laundering activities in the world today by the International communities.

Therefore, SVCA have resolved to using our official position to signing this fund CASH to OFFSHORE in USA for onward transfer into your account in which shall be opened by you.

This arrangement was concluded after a careful and confidential discussion with a DIPLOMAT, who has accepted to use his office as a means of transporting the cash money as consignment to USA where you will be expected to claim the money box from the diplomat who is conveying this money box to you, as you will be directed and assisted.

With regards to the successful and accepted agreement reached between us and the diplomat who has agreed to use his diplomatic immunity for a FEE to transport the consignment to our agreed destination USA.

As a diplomat his immunity granted him the RIGHT of transporting his personal effect through the AIRPORT or any BOARDER POST without passing through the security checks. We are glad for this new development as it is safe and convenient and most importantly confidential, hence it may not pass through different official process of signing and approval.

Under this arrangement, THE DIPLOMAT DOES NOT KNOW THE EXACT CONTENTS OF THE CONSIGNMENT; he only knows the contents as some gift items and personal documents for you,our client or friend .

In any case, a safe and conducive arrangement has been put in place for this purpose. Therefore, by this opportunity if you are still interested in getting your funds from os,you are required to reconfirm to us the following:

1.Your valid mailing/delivery address.

2.Your personal telephone number(It is the most important for you to forward accross your personal telephon number because the diplomat needs it to call you as soon as he enters into your country,USA).

Please you should reconfirm the requested information immediately to enable us to arrange your payment in a box with it and get ti ready for the diplomats trave to your country by friday this week.

To conclude this transaction as soon as possible,if you have any question concerning this arrangement, please do not hesitate to ask me.

I must assure and reassure you that the diplomat who is conveying these money boxes to you in USA is not just an "ordinary diplomat" but also a very senior and top United Nations official .

This diplomat enjoys total UN immunity in any Country, Regions, and State in the world. So it is therefore unnecessary for you to dwell or even think that the diplomat would be unable to accomplish his mission regarding your payment.

I have his word on this and I assure you that the consignment will be delivered to you in USA safely.

Note carefully that this diplomat has been assigned on a diplomatic mission to USA , with this effect; I am not in a position to dictate to the diplomat about his schedules and movements.

Therefore, this is the Golden opportunity for YOU to utilize, you might not have such an opportunity again in future.

As we have concluded with the diplomat yesterday to move with the consignment by next two days,we did not declare to him the exact content of the consignment.

I only told him that those are some gift items and personal documents for my friend .

Therefore, on no account should you let the diplomat know that the exact content is cash money.

Finally, we implore you to use your good office to arrange and consolidate our efforts by making your schedules without entertaining any fears on how to receive the diplomat in USA upon his arrival.

If it is inconvenient for you to meet with the diplomat upon his arrival in your city airport, I advice you to try and meet with the diplomat and receive your parcel from him.

Or when he reach USA and call you on phone you should direct him on how to come to your city and your house or office to deliver your luggage to you,safe and comfortable for you, depending on the diplomat's schedules.

But you must talk to the diplomat on a polite tone and responsible manner because he is a very principled and difficult fellow. ( :lol: I wouldn't worry about being polite, since although he may be difficult, he is definitely not a diplomat!)

This agency can be contacted with the above contact information or simply e-mail to [email protected]

Also you can reach Mr. Frank Hamilton directly on phone with +229 97919326.

I look forward to your favorable response.

Yours Truly (for SVCA),

Mr. Frank Hamilton .
Payment Cordinator,
SVCA Cotonou,Benin Republic.
Advertisement