Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#343473 by Yastreb Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:34 am
This script is far from rare - in fact, it's not unusual.

Date: 31st Oct 2017
Dear Beneficiary,
On behalf of the WORLD BANK, we wish to notify you (beneficiary) that we have approved the sum of
$5,000,000,000.00 (Five billion Dollars) only to settle victims of terrorism, scam and displacement, etc.; and have allocated the sum of US$6,000 000 (six Million Dollars) in compensation for confirmed and verified scam
victims. Be informed that we, the WORLD BANK is delegated in conjunction with the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND - IMF and the UNITED NATIONS - UN to pay victims of scam the sum US$6,000 000 (six Million Dollars) each. Some victims have claimed their own funds while we have not heard anything from you yet regarding this claim. Victims’ e-mail addresses were listed and approved and yours is one of the scam victims to receive this compensation of (six Million Dollars) only.
We are directed to compensate scam victims as stipulated in Section B Act IV of UNITED NATIONS / WORLD BANK Compensation Commission treaty, guidelines and regulation of 2013. The First batch have all received their funds and your transaction is in the second batch of WORLD BANK / UNITED NATIONS compensation payment schedule so you are advised to comply with this process.
To assure that you are the original beneficiary for this compensation fund please fill this questionnaire below for verification:
Information
Full Name:
Contact Address:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Sex:
Marital Status:
Telephone/Cell Number:
Attached means of identification:
Type of transaction:
Origin of transaction:
Year of transaction:

Declaration:
I,
………………………………………………………………………………………………
of
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
hereby attest that all the information given above is correct to the best of my knowledge, and applicable to the
release of payment under review, accept and liability or any consequences arising in the transfer or wrong placement of my funds due to wrong information given by me. Declared that all the information supplied above are correct.
You are to get back to the officer in charge of compensations with the information below:
Contact name: Sir Andrew Green
The World Bank FINANCING
Email:[email protected]
We are doing everything in our capacity to help you. We appreciate your anticipated communication.
Sincerely,
Tom Jones
Secretary
Advertisement