Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#343826 by Yastreb Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:45 am
Yes, the reply-to address does begin with "rederal..."

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK
33 LIBERTY STREET NEW YORK, NY 10045. USA.
Email:[email protected]
NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM BANK FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD NEW YORK.
Attention:
OFFICIAL NOTICE: After diplomatic meeting hold since yesterday I wish to find out if your fund has been credited to your account as reported in our database that your $5,500,000.00 Million Dollars which has been approved to you by United Nations as compensation payment has been Credited in to your Bank Account with our payment Bank.
If I did not receive any response from you within the next 48hrs, we shall assume your $5.5 Million has been successfully received by you and if you do not receive your $5.5 Million Dollars get back to me immediately for further directives to make the transfer successful to any of your nominated bank account.
Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (FRBNYATM- 2017) So You Have To Indicate This Code When replying back to us By Using It As Your Subject.
Thanks for Banking with Federal Reserve Bank New York while we looking forward to serving you better.
Yours in Service,
Mr. Denis M. Hughes.
Director Federal Reserve Bank New York, Leadership Bank Federal Reserve Board helps build strong communities by creating opportunities for people - including customers, shareholders and associates - to fulfill their dreams.
Advertisement