Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#347430 by Mike Wilson Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:00 am
If you lost money to an investment or securities scam and were asked to contact Global Tax Solutions DO NOT send any money. This is a recovery scam where all they will do is lie to you and steal more money from you.

http://www.globaltax-solutions.com

GLOBAL TAX SOLUTIONS

Opera City Tower,
3-20-2 Nishi Shinjuku-ku,
160-0023 Tokyo, Japan
Telephone:+81 3 4590 0424

Main Tower,
Thurgaurstrasse 36-38,
Zurich 8050 Switzerland
Telephone:+41 43 508 5359

E-mail: [email protected]

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#405376 by Terrymbarr Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:32 pm
Date: 25 Feb 2020
I have just been contacted by this company, Global Tax Solutions, based at the same address in Japan, as noted in the earlier post. The British/American person who contacted me on my mobile/cell was named Mr. London Bradley, who claims to be a 'Securities Attorney' with this company. They want a 3% commission on any money they recover from a Bio-Gate share scam that I have been involved with/affected by over the past 7 years. Has anyone else had dealings with this person, or this company, who is able to offer some advice/feedback?

Kind regards, Terry Barr
#412454 by Malpal Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:41 am
Have had contact from the same person re purchasing shares that are so called in my name as a result of me foolishly investing in Tesla via a Toronto Venture Capital company called Hinsley Ford which were then reportedly sold and proceeds invested in Suntell,
I still cannot understand why I did not take warnings of little concerns or show the mental strength of hanging up. I am trying to move on but still beat myself up as it has cost me dearly, financially.
Do not touch this company.
#412966 by Terrymbarr Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:17 pm
Thanks for your post. Can you tell me the name of the person you dealt with at Global Tax Solutions & if he is supposedly located in their office in Tokyo, Japan?
I’m still dealing with this person but have to receive any money from the sale of my Bio-Gate AG shares!!
#412977 by AlanJones Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:49 pm
It's a scam, you will never receive your money. The scammer will keep trying to steal more and more from you.

The best thing to do is cut off all contact with the scammers and report the scam to the authorities.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.