Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#356714 by FRANK26 Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:07 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a dumb recovery scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his pathetic recovery scam format is. What a dumbass

I have lost funds to different Binary Options brokers and this almost ruined me because I had hired a lawyer to look into it but nothing worked to get my funds back. I trusted this last broker with £150,000 and lost it but I found a Recovery Firm that specializes in this and they helped me trace my funds and recovered 80% of the investment with all the profits. If not for this Firm, would have lost my funds again. i dont think its right to lose your hard earned money to fake brokers when there is a Recovery Firm available, email firmrecoveryATgmailDOTcom to reach them or via their complaint request form on their site.
Advertisement

#356800 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:23 pm
This dumb scammer also uses the email address [email protected], which links to a fake Facebook profile for Frank Edwards

Studied Managerial economics at The University of Chicago
Went to Paul Mitchell the School - Houston
Lives in Texas City, Texas

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.