Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#361080 by Photosensitive Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:09 pm
Dear **********
My name is Adam Jacobs and I work for the Forensic Accounts team of Total International Group.

I have tried to contact you over the last few days regarding your investment with Offshore East but have failed to make contact.

I don't know if you are aware but Offshore East have been forced into liquidation as they have broken various violations, had numerous complaints filed against them and a case for potential financial fraud has been filed.

Total International have been tasked (by the NASDAQ) to assist individuals like yourself in getting your invested capital returned to you.

If you could please respond with a good time to talk and on which number, I will try my best to reach you at the time given.

If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to drop me and email.

Yours sincerely,
Adam Jacobs
Total International Group
93 Jianguo Rd, DaWang Lu
Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi
China
Phone: +86 108 7833 137
You can see a number of Offshore East sites documented at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=133358
Advertisement

#365834 by FXA Tue May 29, 2018 9:30 am
Dear Adam,

I work for a Swedish law company, where one of our clients has lost a big amount of money to ''Offshore East Private Wealth Managers''. And we are now, working on getting his invested capital returned to him.
We would be grateful if you could assist us with the above matter.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely
#365863 by AlanJones Tue May 29, 2018 1:48 pm
FXA wrote:I work for a Swedish law company

If this is truly the case, I feel sorry for your clients as you clearly don't have a clue what you are doing.

The post that you are responding to was made by one of our long term members, to highlight that both "Adam Jacobs" of "Total International Group" and "Offshore East" are fake and all part of the scam.

You will not be able to get your client's money back as he has given it to a group of scammers operating outside of your country.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#366090 by FXA Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:31 am
Hello Mr Alan,

Thank you for your informative reply.
I understand why you felt sorry for our clients, but there is no need to feel that way. because I am not a lawyer.
I am an assistant who works for a law company, and I'm just trying to collect as much information as possible about 'Total International Group ''Offshore East'''. I would also like to clarify that no one asked me to do this, I was just a bit curious to know more about the mentioned scammers, since the client happens to be a friend of mine.

Kind regards