Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#361331 by TheScamHater Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:49 am
YOUR BANK DRAFT CHEQUE OF $15.5MILLION HAS APPROVAL TODAY
His Excellency,
Dr. Patrice Talon
President of Benin Republic.

Attention,

Good day dear beneficiary. This is the president of Benin republic by name Dr. Patrice Talon. I am writing this email to inform you that after the meeting held in my office yesterday been Thursday which consist between the United States Embassy and the United Nations,African ECOWAS we have concluded that you will be compensated with all the money you have lose in the hands of Africans and most especially NIGERIA precisely.

After receiving many complaints that many was scammed through WESTERN UNION,BANK TRANSFER AND DELIVERY COURIER COMPANIES (atm cards and consignment packages) including CHAMBERS as well,so I'm pleading with all scammed citizens that anyone that has been scammed due to one reason or the other and for anything would be compensated back and no matter your country or continent, AFRICA, ASIA PACIFIC, ENGLAND, EUROPE, ETC. all scammed person(s) would be compensated and would be sent their compensation funds.

Furthermore, every client and beneficiaries would be send their compensation fund sum of of $15.5Million USD each. And this fund would be sent to you through BANK DRAFT CHECK it would be sent to you in form of an executive enveloped sealed letter and there will nothing like any delivery agent or courier company involved in this, perhaps,this letter would be sent to you through POST OFFICE and would be sent directly to your home address and P.O BOX.
Therefore, all beneficiaries is expected to send the below details for fast procedure and immediate co-operation;

Full Name::::
Home Address:::
P.O. Box Address:
Postal Address:::
Telephone Number:
Age and Sex::::::

Finally, all the scammed beneficiaries would be sent this compensation fund of $15.5million and the only money that would be involved in this would be the posting fee of $160 each and this would be the only money that would be paid by the beneficiary of the funds and that is all. Moreover,there will be no C.O.D in this stated method of payment and every beneficiary has from now till the 14th of MONDAY 2017 to comply and correspond with this office respectively.

Be informed to use this below information to make the payment of $160:

Receiver's Name::::Son Obi
City::::::::::Cotonou
Text Question::WHEN
Text Answer:::NOW
Amount:::::$160
MTCN.:::
Sender::::

Your urgent and fast response is highly needed and would be highly
appreciated, so as to enable this issue to be settled once and for all.

His Excellency,
Dr. Patrice Talon
President of Benin Republic
[email protected]

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#379844 by TheScamHater Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:19 am
I am bringing this notice to you today that today is the last day i
will contact you for this fund. We have signed and sealed all the
papers related to this delivery to you that we should return this atm
card worth $10.5m to Federal Treasury Department. I am no more waiting
for you for this delivery but bear it in mind that if you still want
this atm card to be deliverd to your house that you should rush now and
send this last fee of $75 and have your atm card deliverd to you. Failure
to send the fees today, then forget about this atm card because by
tomorrow, it will be government own. Do not blame me for anything as i
have waited too much.

If you are blocked from using western union or money gram then go and
buy iTunes card and send. Make sure you do it today if you really want
your atm card but failure to do it today then you will lose your funds. I
have tried and can not continue waiting or writing you day by day

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $75.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you don’t fear as soon as you send the $75.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lying to you because I can not use my life swear because of $75.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

So you are advised to go right now to the Walmart and get me iTunes card of $50 1 and iTunes card of $25 1 so that i can proceed and get everything done Asap

I promise you as soon as i hear from you with the payment of $75 iTunes card. Today i shall send your pick up information the same day you send the $75.00 iTunes card I swear

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

#380016 by TheScamHater Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:19 am
Your E-mail address has won the sum of 500,000$
(CONTACT US NOW AND GET YOUR FUNDS)

Your E-mail address has won the sum of 500,000$ all you need is to
activate it with 100$ iTunes Gift Card and get your price.

Here in the United States
National yearly Lottery Awards 2018.Do contact Noble Investment on
below information:

EMAIL: [email protected]

1. Full Name: …………………….
2. Address: ……………………
3. Nationality: ………………..
4. Age: ……………………
5. Occupation: ………………….
6. Phone: ……….Fax: …………………
7. State of Origin: ………Country: ………..
8: Gender: …………………………

Remember you did not buy ticket but your email address was balloted
and selected among millions of addresses chosen from which yours
emerged as the winner of 500,000.00$.We have 8 winners in this
category.

Regards,
Honorable Adams Blair(Financial Director)

Tags:Honorable Adams Blair(Financial Director),