Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#362118 by Palmergeddon Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:18 pm
From: Federal High Court Of Benin Republic (http://[email protected])
Reply to: Federal High Court Of Benin Republic ([email protected])
Name: Barrister Chuks Nelson
Phone: +229-638-532-72

COMPENSATION FOR SCAM VICTIMS‏
Good day.

This to inform you that your e-mail address was found among the list of people that has been scammed by BENIN REPUBLIC impostors, It might interest you to know that a total sum of $250,000.00 had been set aside for compensation which will be deliver to you in a consignment box ,it was endorsed by the Presidency Federal Republic of BENIN in conjunction with the homeland security during our first meeting this year.

Meanwhile, you are to contact the chamber in charge in respect of Barrister Chuks Nelson with the details below

Name: Barrister Chuks Nelson
Tell: +229-638-532-72
E-mail: [email protected]

For further progressive on how to make sure your fund is delivered to you,kindly fill the below requirement.

Full Name..................
Delivery address................
Telephone number...............
Any form of identification of yourself..........

Be aware that all beneficiary will be responsible for shipping charges which cannot be deducted from the fund because there is a bond holding the consignment that stated that only the sole beneficiary of the fund is permitted to open it,the shipping charges is only $$95 Also note that the federal high Court here will alert the United State Bureau and also your state police immediately your shipment leave the shore of BENIN so as to avoid any restriction and problem before the fund get to its port of destination.

Below is the cashiers details to send the shipping charges via western union money transfer.

NAME: JOY EMMA
ADDRESS: BENIN REPUBLIC/ COTONOU
QUESTION: Color
ANSWER: Green
AMOUNT: $95

Get back with the MTCN# for easy confirmation.

Thanks.

Best Regard.

Federal High Court Of Benin Republic.
Advertisement

#367501 by AlanJones Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:03 am
Reply-to: MR NELSON CHUKS - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22996349109

ADIRECTOR ATM CARD DEPARTMENT UBA BANK PLC
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA.
OUR REF:U.B./MF/B01/Vol 01
OFFICE CONTACT'S PHONE :(+229 96349109)
a

ATTENTION : CARD OWNER,

MY NAME IS , MR NELSON CHUKS , FROM FOREIGN TRANSFER OFFICE, I AM HEREBY TO INFORM YOU THAT UBA BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC HAVE BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT YOUR PAYMENT OF $2.8 MILLION USD THROUGH ATM VISA CARD. YOU ARE ADVISED TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(S) TO AVOID MADE A MISTAKE IN RECEIVING YOUR ATM VISA CARD.

UBA BANK MANAGER HAVE CONFIRMED AUTOMATION OF YOUR SWIFT PAYMENT THROUGH AN ELECTRONIC ATM CARD PAYMENT. THE BANK HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM VISA CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD . THE MAXIMUM DAILY WITHDRAWAL IS $12,000 US DOLLARS PER DAY. YOUR TOTAL FUND IN THE CARD IS $5,8 MILLION USD . NOW YOU ARE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUND BY CONTACTING THE BANK TODAY. THIS IS A SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT IN COLLABORATION WITH MASTER CARD COMPANY USA.

SEND THEM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OF YOURS FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD:

(1). YOUR FULL NAME,..
(2). YOUR COUNTRY,..
(3). YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBERS,..
(4). MOBILE PHONE NUMBER,..
(5). YOUR CORRECT HOME ADDRESS,..
(6). YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION,...
(7). YOUR AGE,...
(8). YOUR NEXT OF KIN NAME AND EMAIL,...

CONTACT MR OBUMS CHRIS WITH THIS INFORMATION: HERE IS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected])

MR OBUMS CHRIS
FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
UBA BANK BENIN REPUBLIC
OFFICE TELEPHONE : ( +229 96349109)

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS THE (UBA BANK) ARE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT WHICH IS ATM-0202 SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING REV JONAS ON THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT. KINDLY NOTIFY (UBA BANK) IMMEDIATELY TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE FROM THE U.B.A BANK PLC.
HEAD OF ATM DEPT
(UBA BANK) BENIN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#368097 by AlanJones Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:08 am
Tel. No.: +229961051337

FROM THE OFFICE OF HIGH CHIEF JUSTICE OF BENIN REPUBLIC DR NELSON CHUKS...

Attention dear client,
Before i proceed on my letter to you , i Dr Chuks Nelson are the newly director of HCB HIGH COURT BENIN, and i was going through a state file and i get to found your name and email address as an abandoned fund un-transfer to you, when i was to looked into i seem that you have send a lot of money fee to Benin republic, all to gets this fund of your but no avail, so why am writing you this mail was for you to know that you have spend a lot and yet you never get any dime from so called people of Benin republic, so i Nelson will advise you to stop at this time to write any body from various office like western union and money gram and DHL and so on and so forth, my amazing in this even people called to be a bankers?? and yet they never released your fund to you and demands from one fee to another from you.

Now i will break up this point for you the reason why you have spend a lot of fee here and you have not grant your fund to you was because of the former justice of Benin, so now he keep demanding fee from so various union that your fund is, and also he carried out your fund to various department from this Benin so that it will fetched him more fund to his personal pocket. Now what am telling you is the truth, and your fund has been with credit union finance bank here in Benin republic.

So all arrangement on how to transfer your fund has been made by the authority of Benin institution that this bank will transfer your fund valued the sum of $ 1.8 million dollars to you without no delay or problem, Hence you get this mail get back to us now you will have your fund transfer now without no delay alright because all your paper works or document as been approved and is out so if you needs this fund to be yours now in your account in your country, kindly get back to us now... Get us your bank details.

Your Full Name.... Address.... Phone Number.... Occupation.... Age....Country...

now for you to gets your $1.8 million dollars dollars today in your account will you be able to endorse only the money laundry and anti-terrorist certificate, because without this you can not have access of this fund been transfer and this will only cost you sum of $53 dollars only and that is only money you will send in this... And the bank that will carry out your transfer is credit union finance bank, so never you be deceived by anyone.

Please i will like you to give me a Call +229961051337 as soon as you send the $53 to avoid delays on this transaction as we have no excess time and as you know that your funds has lasted for a very long time than given, to avoid transferring your funds into government account due to failure to comply.Hope you understand my point? So your urgent response is highly needed You are to send the fee with INFORMATION BELLOW.

INFORMATION VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.
Receiver Name___: RAMOS ZITA
Country___:Benin Republic
Text Question___: In God
City __:Cotonou
Text Answer__: We Trust
Amount__:$53
Mtcn:/Senders Address____

Thanks waits for your mail now
Dr Chuks Nelson
Chief Justice of Benin Republic
+229961051337

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#369466 by AlanJones Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:15 pm
Tel. No.: +22996349109

Attention: Beneficiary

Final Funds Release Order...

In consideration of the legislative/legal resolution reached by the World Governing Bodies: The IMF, United Nations Organization, World Bank Group, United States Government, British Government and the European Union Commission Committee on Financial and Allied Matters following series of complaints and petitions received from the office of the European Union Police Commission, The FBI and The INTERPOL respectively over the non-payment of foreign beneficiaries’ payments as at when due. This adhoc committee on fact-finding and foreign payment was subsequently inaugurated to help release immediately all the outstanding payments that had received proper approvals and endorsements from the various agencies/offices but was delayed due to the non-chalant attitudes of those at the helm of affairs.

From the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the various Government Agencies, your name was discovered as next on the list of beneficiaries whose files showed sufficient proves to receive their overdue payment but was marred by various fees imposed on them by their so-called representatives especially bank officials who ended up in ripping them off their savings instead of discharging their duties diligently and also divert their approved funds to several untraceable bank accounts without due consent of the original benefactors.

I wish to inform you that your Contract, Inheritance and Winning Fund is being processed and will be released to you through our Approved Payment Channels as soon as you respond to this notification. To avoid all further bottlenecks, we have allocated to you new International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/US-BG-93WB82UN567-G, Approval Number: 7402-2011, Certificate of Merit Number: 781 and Release Code Number: 0295 and you must quote any of these Identification Numbers before us for proper identification. Note also that your file is currently in my office in New York City, and from the records I have in my file, you have been cleared to receive the sum of US$ 30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars only)

So indicate the mode you consider most convenient to allow us take further steps to that effect. Also reconfirm the following information to me for final ratification exercise:

1} Your Full Name, For Verifications:...
2} Your Contact Telephone and Fax Number:....
3}Profession:....
4}Age:....

As soon as this Information are received, your payment will be duly processed and released to you as you deem fit through our most reliable payment channels within the shortest possible time. Your banking details are only relevant if you choose the first and/or last mode of payment. Further information\guidance will be availed to you as soon as we receive your response to this final payment release order.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully ,
Dr. Rotzinger Dwaine
Email Address ([email protected])
PHONE....+229-9634-9109
Chairman, European Union Committee on Financial and Allied Matters

#382331 by AlanJones Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:35 am
Reply-to: IMF OFFICE BENIN - [email protected]
Subject: TODAYS PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT
Tel. No.: +22961051337

The transaction has been done this noon,here is the money gram
receiving information you will use to go to any money gram and receive
this money, now i want you to go and send the renaming US$59 balance
for the transfer charges so i can post the money in your name as the
receiver.

Reference #;324-593-29
Sender name. Terry White
Sender address; Cotonou/Benin Republic

This is information you can use to send the US$59 via M.G or W.U, you
can buy iTunes card and send if you cant send by W.U or M.G.

RECEIVER NAME; ELIE TIKO
Receiver address; Cotonou/Benin Republic

Thank you
Mr. Terry White
Telephone; +22961051337