Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#368733 by Ghanageria Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:55 am
IP Address 197.242.102.143
Location [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Lagos
Latitude, Longitude 6.45306, 3.39583 (6°27'11"E 3°23'45"N)
Connection through Spectranet Limited

reply-to: [email protected]
to: Recipients <xxxxxx>
date: Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 4:21 PM
subject: RE: YOUR PAYMENT!
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hello,

I am very sorry I have to reach you through this medium. I am a member of the European Debt Recovery Unit and I am aware of your ordeal about your unpaid fund.

It may also interest you to know that, not long after the Debt Management Office (DMO) completed the merger and acquisition process of all pending payments in response to the petition raised by the international community about their unpaid funds. I discovered that their boss connived with some top officials to divert funds approved to settle unpaid inheritances, email lottery winners, Internet scam victims, unclaimed consignments(concealed funds) and International Contractors.

The DMO has already given approval for the payment of your fund but they deliberately withheld your payment file and continue to demand fees from you through their associates from different unassigned affiliates mostly from Africa, US and the Netherlands all in an attempt to frustrate you and enrich themselves. I wonder why you haven’t notice all these while.

You may choose to disbelieve this email as inconceivable facts but my doctrine does not permit such act, reason I have to open up to you to seek the right channel. Your fund was authorized to be paid to you through United Bank for Africa with a Claim Code Numbers, which was supposed to have been issued to you before now.

Upon your response, I shall guide you through and provide you with details to contact the assigned person who will expeditiously facilitate the release of your fund, though, your reply would be automatically forwarded to the assigned paying person. Please reply to: ([email protected])

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Yours Faithfully,
Administrative Staff.
European Debt Recovery Agent,
UK.Ref:EDRA/290318/UK03.
Advertisement

#368871 by Ghanageria Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:09 am
date: Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 6:36 PM
subject: Re: YOUR PAYMENT!
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dear Sir,

This is Mr. Phillips Oduoza, CEO UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA) Your reply to the above message was automatically directed to me as the person in charge of your payment.

To answer your question, the "UNPAID FUND" means your International inheritance, Email Lottery Winners, Internet scam victims, unclaimed consignments(concealed funds) and International Contractors.

The European Recovery Agent discovered that you are one of the victims and no wonder the previous message was sent to you and for me to process your payment, you are advised to reconfirm your Claim Code Numbers, which was supposed to have been issued to you before now and the below information are needed respectively:

1.Your full name:...........
2.Resident address:........
3.Private phone........
4.fax numbers:...............
5.Country :................
6.Occupation:..............
7.Age:.........
8.sex.........

As soon as the above information are received, I will not hesitate to process your payment.

Sincerely,
Phillips Oduoza
Payment Director: United Bank for Africa.

The above email is a scam using a false identity with intent to defraud.

The scammer will try to convince one to send money in advance. In exchange the scammer will promise even more money or assets will be sent in return. It is all a complete lie.
#368969 by Ghanageria Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:37 am
Different format, but same scammer email address [email protected] as in format above:

Hello,

I am very sorry I have to reach you through this medium. I am a member of the European Debt Recovery Unit and I am aware of your ordeal about your unpaid fund.

It may also interest you to know that, not long after the Debt Management Office (DMO) completed the merger and acquisition process of all pending payments in response to the petition raised by the international community about their unpaid funds. I discovered that their boss connived with some top officials to divert funds approved to settle unpaid inheritances, email lottery winners, Internet scam victims, unclaimed consignments(concealed funds) and International Contractors.

The DMO has already given approval for the payment of your fund but they deliberately withheld your payment file and continue to demand fees from you through their associates from different unassigned affiliates mostly from Africa, US and the Netherlands all in an attempt to frustrate you and enrich themselves. I wonder why you haven’t notice all these while.

You may choose to disbelieve this email as inconceivable facts but my doctrine does not permit such act, reason I have to open up to you to seek the right channel. Your fund was authorized to be paid to you through United Bank for Africa with a Claim Code Numbers, which was supposed to have been issued to you before now.

Upon your response, I shall guide you through and provide you with details to contact the assigned person who will expeditiously facilitate the release of your fund, though, your reply would be automatically forwarded to the assigned paying person. Please reply to: ([email protected])

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Yours Faithfully,
Administrative Staff.
European Debt Recovery Agent,
UK.Ref:EDRA/290318/UK03.

The above email is a scam using a false identity with intent to defraud.

The scammer will try to convince one to send money in advance. In exchange the scammer will promise even more money or assets will be sent in return. It is all a complete lie.