mailed-by: song.ocn.ne.jp

Scam Investigation Unit S.I.U
2255 Carlinesd Ave., Suite 500
lgn,island K2B 7Z5
DIRECT LINE -+2349060446466
Hon.Pr.Ramond Steve
Head, Planning, Research

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that the united state government authority (USA) in collaboration with the Nigerian government and the SCAM INVESTIGATION UNIT (S I U) has been alleged to monitor all transaction. I am here by instructing you to stop whatever transactions you are having in regards of your fund.

This information is reaching you because from our investigation we discovered you have been involved in a transaction with an internet fraudster. Note we have a Certified Cashier Check of (Eight hundred thousand united state dollars) for compensation as a scam victim. The Central Bank Governor is compensating all the scam victims to avoid giving our country bad names.

Now contact the office of remittance department with all you information's and apply for the release/delivery of your Certified Cashier Check of (USD$800,000.00) through the office of( Mr Chimedubem Jude) of Remittance Department Central Bank of Nigeria and email address ([email protected] ) and ask him to release the Certified Cashier Check to you as the beneficiary of Eight hundred thousand united state dollars (US$800,000.00) for your compensation.

All that is required from you is
your current home address,-----------
your full name, -------------
your age / occupation---------------
and your phone number---------------
for effective communication.---------------

Scam Inverstigation Unit S.I.U
2255 Carlinesd Ave., Suite 500
lgn,island K2B 7Z5
DIRECT LINE -+2349060446466

Hon.Pr.Ramond Steve
Head, Planning, Research