subject: very important notice
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

UBA BANK PLC HEAD OFFICE:
Carrefour des trois Banques
Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin
01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin
tel:+229 69 83 81 26

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations To Central Bank to pay 150 scam victims $10.5million, each. You are listed and Approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid This amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate Payments of your$10.5million USD compensations funds.On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the Last U.N. meetings held at Cotonou Benin Republic, it was alarmed so much by The world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various individuals To the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body is now paying 150 victims of this operators $10.5million USD each in accordance with the U.N.Recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Benin , the payments are to be paid by Central Bank Benin Republic as Corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by The Rabo Bank,London for funds remittance. Benefactor will be cleared and Recommended for payment by UBA BANK PLC Benin Republic. According to the Number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of The victims are from the United States, we still have more 36
left to Be paid the compensations of $10.million, USD each.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was Arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby Warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any Reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of The other criminals, So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. You can receive your Compensations payments via any of this options you Choose

bellow: And. each with its own fee to pay and its left for you to choose, and then reconfirm your information to avoid wrong delivery.

(1) ATM card delivery.....$144.00 total fee until it gets to you with pin code.

2) Western union payments fee. 179.00 and you will be receiving $4500 per day

(3) Wire transfer the funds to your Bank account...........$225.00

And please my dear Beneficiary you are to reconfirm your information as listed below to avoid sending this fund to a wrong person:

Your Full Name:---------

Address:------------

TELEPHONE;------------
Age ;
occupation;----------

Best Regards,

Mr. Kennedy Uzoka

UBA Bank Management
Advertisement