date: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 8:25 PM
subject: CODE: 06654
mailed-by: odakgis.com.tr

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION 2018
405 East 42nd Street,
New York, NY, 10017,
USA.

SCAMMED VICTIM REF CODE: 06654 $900,000.00 USD ONLY

This is to bring to your notice that I am a delegate from the United Nations to The IMF (International Monetary Fund) North America Payment Office to pay 521 scam victims $900,000.00 USD (Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars only) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount. Get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $900,000.00 USD compensations funds. On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held in New York, USA, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various individual to scam artist operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to compensate these victims, the U.N Body is now paying 521 victims of this operators $900,000.00 USD each in accordance with the U.N recommendations. The payments are to be paid by UN officials sitting at IMF (International Monetary Fund)North America Regional Office as corresponding payment center under funding assistance by United Nation body. According to the number of applicants at hand, 284 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have more 237 left to be paid the compensations of $900,000.00 USD each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him or anyone for any reason. The U.S. Secret service is already on trace of the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been Contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

You are to reply with your:

[1] Full Names: ...... .............
[2] Contact address:................
[3] Direct Telephone:...............
[4] Country:...................... ..
[5] Occupation:................... ..

Please you are advice to stop any communication with any person or Body that you are currently paying money to due to transaction which you have online with the person. Please let us know right now via email or telephone your present dealing online, so we can help you verify the authenticity of the transaction which you are presently involved in so you don't get scammed.

Please also send me proof of payment in any previous scam if you still have any. (optional).

I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Marek Kovaleski
United Nation Representative
http://www.un.org

NOTE : If You Receive This Message In Your
Junk Or Spam Its Due To Your Internet
Provider.
Advertisement