Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#376334 by Dannise Langc Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:14 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his recovery scam website is. What a total dumbass.

it was everything gone wrong for me, i fell fully for their lies, had my broker handle my account for me which made things get worse but i was out there working almost all hours of the day to make sure i stay stable financially in life and all of a sudden +booom . i need cash and they are wasting my time to approve my withdrawal request. At this point i am beginning to get scared and after a while they stopped responding to my emails which became worse, i was going nuts until i was able to come across a company ( binaryoptionassetrecovery(+.com(. they were so helpful and we got back almost all of mu money back. im never going down that binaryoption or forex investment road again.
Advertisement

#376386 by AlanJones Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:44 am
Thanks for self-reporting you idiot scammer.

From the WhoIs for binaryoptionassetrecovery.com:
Creation Date: 2018-05-23T12:10:33.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-05-23T12:10:33.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.