OCEANIC BANK OF WEST AFRICA,
AVENUE JEAN PAUL1. BP 325 COTONOU,
BENIN REPUBLIC
Email:([email protected]

)
Our Ref: CBB/OHG/OXD1/2008
PAYMENT FILE: CBB/BEN/08.

ATTN: BENEFICIARY ,

OCEANIC BANK OF WEST AFRICAN COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of its realistic value. Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Inheritance Payment transaction with some west African Officials some while ago.

I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (MR.CHARLES BANNY) the rightful Governor of The Oceanic Bank of West African States (BCEAO) and Advisor for the International Year of Micro credit.

On the 1st of October 2008, the President of WEST AFRICA ECONOMIC AND MONETARY UNION (WAEMU) (M. Soumaïla CISSE) introduced a Commission named the “E.C.D.R” (Executive Committee on Debt Recovery) which is duly approved by the President and was registered under the United Nations (U.N.) and the Federal Governments in West Africa.

This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/fund delays/interrupted funds Payments and to also Settle foreign debts/fraud victims/Un-paid beneficiaries to satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large.

Presently, we are being paid by the American government in other to avert Scam and also to avert beneficiary funds delays here in West Africa So far, we have succeeded in Settling the likes of (Mrs. Agnes Conway, Mr. Williams Smith etc).

You are being contacted by this office today because your Case File (A) is the very first File on our Settlement Files Cabinet. Your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the “Federal Suspense Account” of Central Bank last week, because you did not completely forward your Claim as the Right beneficiary.

Through the Intelligent investigations and verification processes of our Intelligent Monitoring Unit (I.M.U), we also discovered that this Funds valued ($1,500,000.00(USD ONLY) is in your name and to this note The International Remittance Department was ordered by the West African Economic and Monetary Union(WAEMU) to Release this Funds to you with immediate effect.

On this course of duty, two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Ephriam Gulf) visited this office today in other to inform us that they are your Representatives from Canada, whom will be collecting your Funds on your behalf.

For the fact that this Committee is faithfully in my full governance as the Governor Central Bank I will like you to clarify to me if this Bank should proceed to Release your Funds to you Representatives Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Gulf.

In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to contact WAEMU with there direct email address for your payment and confirmation if those men were sent by you: ([email protected]

)

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR.CHARLES KONAN BANNY
GOVERNOR, OCEANIC BANK OF WEST AFRICA
Advertisement