Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#388304 by briar.ty Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:30 am
Admin Note: This fake testimonial was made by the scammer himself or an associate, in an attempt to fool victims into thinking they can get their lost money back. In reality, they will just be faced with more fees and charges while the scammer lies to them about the progress he is making.

I had a very bad encounter with a military romance scammer on Match. He Scammed me out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. I made several reports to Match but i was ignored. I knew there was no way they could get him but some support would have gone a long way to help. I went into depression and almost took my life until i was referred to one Mr Wayne [email protected], an Independent cyber security contractor who was very helpful and instrumental in helping me get almost all my money back. I was skeptical at first but decided to give him a try and i was able to get a substantial part of my money back. If you are a victim of any kind of scam, you should contact him as soon as possible. he might be able to help you just as he helped me.
Advertisement

#388306 by AlanJones Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:38 am
Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected]

Email address [email protected] is reported on other anti-scam sites as far back as 2017 as being involved in Romance Scams.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.