Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#411140 by hallonkev Thu May 28, 2020 10:15 pm
Date:May 29, 2020, 01:21
Subject:Interpol Protective Committee.

Attn: Sir,

I am reaching you with the new development in Ghana and other West African Sub-Regions, following a meeting held last two days In line with the numerous scamming activities taking place in Nigeria, Togo, Ghana and other West African countries.

I have been mandated to relate the good news/security network to all foreign beneficiaries, most especially to Ghana.

On the meeting held, I was appointed to be incharge of the Interpol protective committee, covering the West Africa sub region by the United Nations Secretary General in hands with the West African head of states.

Investigation made so far and as presented by directors of financial intelligent unit proved that, you have been scammed of thousands and thousands of united states dollars trying to get your pending transactions completed but to no avail.

Note: You are going to receive your money via,Online Account, Bank to Bank wired transfers,diplomatic deliveries/ATM Card if needed as you will prefer, but you have to obtain an Interpol funds release form which you will sign and attach your passport photo to enable you receive your money without problem or delay.

I want you to know that this transactions worth ( value) $14million USD. Fourteen million united states dollars.

The fees is $380usd and if you wont pay,dont bother to reply.

Please note that the $380usd will cover everything and you wont be ask for any other fees again.

Our Best wishes.

ACP Sayibu Pabi Gariba

Interpol Protective Committee.

West-African Sub-Region
Advertisement