Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#412252 by FishyMails Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:15 pm
From: FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER UNITED NATIONS <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 14:09:09 +0000
Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE CONFIRM ASAP

ATTENTION;
We write to bring to your notice that President Donald Trump, has constituted a 10 man investigating Panel on foreign Debts ,to investigate all banks in Africa and European countries, that trapped and withheld beneficiaries funds which includes- Compensation / inheritance / Next of Kin and contract funds unpaid .
To settle all foreign debts after his recent visit & meeting with world leaders, Donald Trump of United States and other officials of the United Nation to enable him give a zero tolerance to corruption in his regime.
I am in charge of all foreign payments at the commencement of my official duty to make all payments to foreign beneficiaries, in the process of paying the beneficiaries; i received a letter that your unclaimed and approved fund that is due for payment should now be paid to Lawrence R. Larson of 7251 Grove Road, Apt. 160, Brownsville, Florida 34613 U.S.A as your relation who should replace you and receive the funds since you are no more alive.
The letter titled (CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY / OWNERSHIP), it is clearly stated that you are no more alive, he was accompanied with (3) persons , a barrister by name (Tim Packer Esq.) a lady by name (Mrs. Herm Gina Timbre as one of your relatives) and Lawrence R Larson the appointed beneficiary by your relatives empowering him to continue the process of receiving the money on your behalf with the power of attorney legally and officially given to him by your relatives that you are dead, they presented the Documents.
It stated that you are no more alive from the above reasons, your relatives authorized and instructed him to take over your funds and become responsible to settle all requirements, and claim your fund as the right and real beneficiary of the funds, he further said that they signed a deed and an agreement with him, Lawrence R. Larson to inherit your fund on your behalf and to compensate your relatives as they enter into an agreement with him , all arrangements have been concluded for your approved fund to be transferred into his account below.
Name of Bank: TEXAS CHAMPION BANK
Bank Address: 6124 S. Staples, Corpus Christi, Texas 78413 U.S.A.
Routing Number: 114914723
Account Number: 909009245
Account Name: Lawrence R. Larson
Account Address: 7251 Grove Road, Apt. 160, Brooksville, Florida 34613
U.S.A.
Due to the elaborate global scam, i decided to contact you for confirmation before transferring the funds into his account above, since he said that you are dead and your relatives asked him to continue from where you stopped and handle all the necessary requirements for him to receive the funds since you are no more alive to proceed.
If after seven working days, no response is received from you, it is assumed that your relatives authorized him, and his request to act on your behalf and receive your funds will be granted to Lawrence R. Larson to receive your fund.
If your relatives did not instruct him as he said, confirm this letter and reconfirm your Information if you are alive and still need the fund, it will be paid to you without further delay. Send your response immediately; the expected in-formations are as follows;
Full Name:
Nationality:
Home Phone No... Office Phone No.................... Cell
Phone..................
"Disclaimer: This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance thereon. In such a case, please destroy the message and notify the sender immediately.
Regards, María Fernanda Espinosa
The minister for foreign affairs (Human Right office. United Nation)

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#412335 by FishyMails Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:22 pm
From: "FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER UNITED NATIONS" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-06-15 8:16:09 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE CONFIRM ASAP

I was asked by the United Nation Secretary general Mr. Antonio Gutters and other financial institutions to establish contact in formations with the Hong Kong and Shanghaied Bank Corporation (H SBC) for immediate payment of your money which you never received as a result of working with the wrong officers, that ended in swindling you at last headed by Mr. Goodwin.
Since you confirms that you are alive and never sent Lawrence to collect your fund, you have to follow the due process of receiving your fund now, by submitting the below requested details for me to send them to the HSBC bank for approval.
The UN, personnel, gave 3 options for you to receive your money with immediate effect (1) Coming to HSBC Bank in person to sign and fill certain transfer forms.(2) by immunity through an authorized and legalized financial company(3) ATM CARD to be issued to you by HSBC , which if you want personal collection of the ATM CARD, you come to UK in person or you request a registered delivery company to convey the card as a parcel to you.

Full Names:
Nationality:
Home Phone No...
Office Phone No.................... Cell
Phone..................
"Disclaimer: This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance thereon. In such a case, please destroy the message and notify the sender immediately.
Regards, María Fernanda Espinosa
The minister for foreign affairs (Human Right office. United Nation)

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.