Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#412259 by FishyMails Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:27 pm
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 09:23:39 +0000
Subject: FROM DR. KELVIN K. MANFO, ASSISTANCE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE TO REPUBLIC OF GHANA

DIVISIONAL HEAD OF POLICE
# 19 HIGH VIRGINAL STREET
ACCRA GHANA P O BOX, 1760
ACCRA GHANA.
[email protected]
LETTER OF NOTIFICATION.

Attn:

Dear Beneficiary,

How are you today? and your family?I hope that you all are fine.

I am Dr. K.K Manfo,The Assistant Inspector General Of Police, Republic Of Ghana,(A.I.G OF POLICE) I wish to inform you that we are been receiving a daily graphic message from Africa Union that most of foreign beneficiaries who are trying to help an Africa children from miserable condition that, they are complaining that they having receive their fund.

I am contacting you in regards of your (2) two trunks boxes of consignment boxes that is in our custody that contains $30 Million USD,
The most of an Africa children who came from war country with their late father consignment boxes, some may are come from Sudan, Zimbabwe, Liberia, Congo and Sierra Leone and also telecast that, they where lost their consignment boxes.

And we where informed that those children where attack by some group of people claiming to be what they are not, in posters,Generals,crocks, thieves and some criminals persons that is using the name of our staff's.

We the officials in Accra Ghana we make an arrangement and set up an organization meeting in presidential villa with president Hon. Nana Akufour Addo, the president Republic of Ghana, Margaret Nwanakatwe managing director Barclay's banks of Ghana, Deputy commissioner of police John Kudalor, Najib Mahama Sudan ambassador to Africa Union, Koffi Nbial chief executive director Ghana shipping council, formal United Nation secretary general Koffi Anna,Nunoo Messah brigadier general of army force, inspector general of police, present secretary general to Africa Union, Dr. Mohammad Ibn secretary general to (ECOWAS), Member minister of foreign Affairs, member minister of state and economic, member minister of finance and most of dignities in Africa generally.

I Dr. K. K. Manfo, (AIGP) Assistance Inspector General of Police Republic of ACCRA GHANA, in conjunction with Barrister Sunny Owode, the ECOWAS appointed barrister, was mandated to come up with squad to secured and search everywhere in Ghana, all Banks, Airports, Boarders, refugee camps, and port Authority in Ghana to stop this kind of act, and when we find out it was your name and your contact address that was attached to it that is why I am contacting you.

Right away I’m contacting you in regards of your 2 trunk of consignment boxes, that is our police headquarter to seek your correspondent opinion for you to receive your 2 consignment boxes, from our Headquarter here in Ghana, and also want you to take me as your own brother or your partner in case of any problem and i will protect your interest for you to receive your fund as a good beneficiary, because I have a human sympathy and am a man of dignity and a man who has a power here in Accra Ghana Generally.

So I want you to tell me how you want to receive this your two consignment boxes from our office, I can deliver it to you in your country and receive it at your door step or transfer it to you true bank to bank wire transfer, in any ways that you want it please get back to me on mail ok.

As soon as you receive this message please get back to me immediately for us to proceed to next level and make an arrangement to transfer your 2 consignment boxes to you or deliver it to you in your correspondent country.

I’m waiting to hear from you on behalf of my Collins and my staff officers soonest.

Regard,

Dr. Kelvin K. Manfo, (AIGP)

Assistance Inspector General Of Police to Republic of Ghana.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement