Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#412406 by FishyMails Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:43 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 00:12:39 -0700
Subject: Re: Fund Release Authentication

Attention:

This mail is in correspondence to the conclusion of the meeting that we've been having for the past 2 months which ended last week Friday with the World Bank President and Secretary General of the United Nations Organization on the ERADICATION OF SCAMS on the Internet.

I am sorry for the late notification as i was very busy studying the new SOFT WARE that will be used in getting the Internet Hackers and also we have inform the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) in Spain about the Final processing of your overdue fund successful release with the Monetary Agency without any further delay for monitoring.

Listed below are the Security Agencies present at the meeting:

Central Intelligence Agency
International Monetary Fund
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Internet Complainant Center
Economic and Financial Crime Commission
United States Department of Homeland Security

The World Bank President (David Malpass) and the United Nations Secretary General (Antуnio Guterres) suggested that we prepare and program your due compensation fund of USD$5.350,000,00 only via a Consignment Box for safety delivery which idea was approved by the Board of Trustee and the United Nations Satellite Branch Auditor to get it complete.

Payment Reference No: FRN-FMF-CBN-FMF.2004-19
Allocation No: 224728
Certificate of Merit Payment No:202
Release Code No:26740
Secret Code No: XTV12349

And having received these vital payment numbers therefore, you are qualified to register for your funds authentication release as you are to confirm your payment within 72 hours to your best choice of receipt.

You are advice to STOP all further communication with any body regarding your fund from any Bank as we are under investigation with some agency and henceforth contacts and communicate only with the Delivery Payment Manager as i will advice you to fast contact her with the below information to oversee this payment file for release.

Name: Mrs Penelope G Roberson
Position: Delivery Payment Manager
Official E-mail: [email protected]

Anticipate your update upon your contact to the diplomat.

Regards,

Eric Thrower
Public Relations Officer
International Police
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#412468 by FishyMails Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:06 am
From: "INTERNATIONAL POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER" <[email protected]>
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Date: 2020-06-18 7:47:49 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: Re: Fund Release Authentication

INTERNATIONAL POLICE (INTERPOL)

INVESTIGATION IN PROGRESS

Dear Beneficiary,

This mail is in correspondence to the update i recently received from the World Bank President and also in acknowledgement to your message regarding the release of your due compensation funds.

To avoid any further delay, I will advice you to contacts and communicate only with the Delivery Payment Manager in person of (Mrs Penelope G Roberson) for the release of your award compensation funds of $5.350,000,00 only as i will advice you to fast contact her through the official details below to oversee this payment file for release.

Name: Mrs Penelope G Roberson
Position: Delivery Payment Manager
Official E-mail: [email protected]

Meanwhile, I want you to know that the Delivery Payment Department has already secure a Financier Institute for you which will fund you all fee that might be require of you to incurred your funds release.

Anticipate your update upon your contact to the diplomat.

Regards,

Eric Thrower
International Police
Public Relations Officer
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.