Reply-to: [email protected]
From: CANADIAN CONSULATE ISTANBUL TURKEY <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 17:34:37 +0100
Subject: COMPENSATION FOR YOUR LOST FUND / INHERITANCE

Levent, 209 Buyukdere Caddesi
4 Istanbul TR, Tekfen Tower
No:4, 34394 Turkey.

Attention: Sir,

I am attorney Philip Lucas a Canadian citizen. I work in Canadian consulate Istanbul Turkey and i was the head of a recently concluded cyber crime investigation summit held in Morocco North Africa in November 2019.

The main agenda of the summit is to checkmate and reduce cyber crime, compensate victims and enhance cyber security.

I must have to start by apologizing to you for the delay in contacting you. I just came back from an International Financial Law practitioners Conference held in Ottawa, Canada.

On the proceedings of the summit, we unveiled most cyber crime victims that were either contacted through compensation/inheritance/ Lottery winning / Contract and ripped off their money or those who followed their processes but attempts to assist them in transferring those funds despite that it failed some how. We deemed it fit that all victims must be compensated to make up their lost.

Be notified that you are among those selected to be among cyber crime victims and a compensatory fees of $1,500,000.00 has been set out to be paid to you for your lost.

Be informed that you are not requested to send any money to us(the consulate) for our services rather we will guide you to receive the fund from the bank and make up your lost.

Kindly get back to us for further instructions on how you will receive your compensation.

Kindly reply me on my confidential email account : [email protected]

We await your response.

Yours faithfully,
Att. Philip Lucas

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement