Commissioner for the Reduction of National Debt
UK Debt Management Office.
Eastcheap Court
11 Philpot Lane
London
EC3M 8UD
Attention: Beneficiary,
My name is Mrs. Jo Whelan.
As you must be aware, I am the Controller General for the Reduction of the National Debt in the United Kingdom. I am writing you with regards to your stalled funds transfer which you have been expecting from the U.K. I would urge you to accord this correspondence your full indulgence and attention, as you may likely have been receiving other emails of similar contents from numerous fraud syndicate and impostors. The authenticity and difference would be evident in a moment. I was specially instructed by the Office of the Prime Minister to embark on a personal review of all pending and stalled International transfer Files of all Banks Operating in the United Kingdom, including those at our Offshore Foreign Correspondent Banks, with a view of redeeming genuine cases of transfers, I have been mandated to ensure that all genuine claim and transfers are paid.
The Government of the U.K took this major step in addressing these problems of all stalled transfers, Your transfer file came to my attention this morning and I took special interest in your transfer because of its peculiar history of procedural inconsistencies, Obviously all the persons assigned to process your transfer have proved to be fraudulent and incompetent, Simply put it that some management of the Bank have tried unsuccessfully to smuggle your transfer through a non-existent back door, while impersonating the offices of various government departments before you, and feeding you with forged transferred document. Consequently, I have this morning ordered the Treasury Department, and the Bank to suspend all further action on your transfer pending conclusion of my personal investigation into the actual reasons why your transfer has failed to date. However, preliminary evidence shows clearly that these fraudulent persons assigned to help you process your transfer have been extorting monies from you through concocted excuses and lies, only for them to divert the monies collected from you to their private pockets and return to demand more monies from you endlessly. Please you should not allow yourself to be deceived and extorted anymore.
As the Controller General for the reduction of the National Debt in the United Kingdom, I want to assure you that your transfer will now be processed through a simple, transparent and authoritative means where you will not be required to pay any unauthorized fees. Please discontinue any form of contact with all those you have been dealing with before now, no matter the nature of your relationship with any of these crooks, including your local attorney. My intention is to quickly reactivate and sort out your transfer without any distraction. So you are forbidden from preempting anyone of this contact, otherwise I will be compelled to out rightly cancel your transfer along others as bad debt.
Reply immediately to our office email: [email protected] to
acknowledge this advice, and I will instruct you further.
Regards,
Mrs Jo Whelan
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement