Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#414630 by FishyMails Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:29 pm
Reply-to: " ECOBANK/UNITED NATIONS 2020 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DEPT." <[email protected]>
From: " ECOBANK/UNITED NATIONS 2020 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DEPT." <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 05:00:31 +0000
Subject: ATTENTION:

ATTENTION:

We are writing you regarding the transfer of your compensations funds which ought to commence immediately as soon as we received your details needed for the delivery from your last email sent to you. Haven done all the proper verification exercise from all our department and after reviewing the emails sent to you by the scammers, we found you worthy of the cash compensations in the ECOBANK/UNITED NATIONS 2020 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS program organized by UNITED NATIONS/GHANA GOVERNMENT aimed at redeeming the country's image and also to try to put an end to the incessant scams reports by foreigners especially from US.

However, it is important you note that after this compensation is paid, the country will decline any other report from you should you fall into the hands of these perpetrators again. Meanwhile, as for now everything seem to be working in your favor, all that we require from you now, is your maximum cooperation for smooth delivery of your CHECK to your provided address.

We are writing to inform you that we have finalized the release and delivery of your Compensations CHECK of $1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION DOLLARS) and other relevant documents like Certificate of Source Of Clear Fund, U.N. Certificate Of Fund Approval among others, to your designated receiving address but we wish to let you know of the final stage requirements for the immediate dispatch as stated below:
1\. A revalidated or reconfirmed delivery address.
2\. An Authorizing letter of application requesting the delivery of your due funds as your COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS to the provided delivery postal address (write as email as short as possible).
3\. A scanned receipt of the sum of $450 USD (FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFITY DOLLARS) which stands for the COURIER DELIVERY CHARGES (TNT Delivery Service) and the PROCESSING of other required documents to back up the said amount like CERTIFICATE OF CLEAR SOURCE OF FUND, UN ANTI-TOURISM CERTIFICATE, etc. made payable to the Accountant/Processing Officer, GABRIEL LAMPTEY here in GHANA through RIA details of the payment receipt clearly listed in the order of payment.

GOODS DESCRIPTION:

Description of Content...... Check, Certificate of deposit, Anti-terrorist Certificate, etc.
Also to be included will be a receipt showing the delivery charge paid by you.

Note that your funds is protected by a hardcover insurance policy closely monitored by the UN monitoring committee, which makes it impossible for us to deduct any amount from your compensations funds before it is remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the compensation and hence must be provided by you before your check is delivered to you. Please respond to this email by making available the charge above.

Also, you are advised to make available an identifying document at the point of delivery like your driver's license, international passport or any other legally identifying document while receiving the package from the courier delivery man as you will be required to sign the Dispatch Voucher.

As soon as the above requirements are met and payments for COD (Cost Of Delivery) is paid, and the details of the payment received, your funds check will reach you accordingly within 48hours.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours faithfully,
IYAMAH SYLVANIUS.
ECOBANK/UNITED NATIONS 2020 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DEPT.

NOTE: The Ghana Government will decline any other complains of scam should you fall victim again after this compensations is paid and transferred to you. So be warned!!!

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#414922 by FishyMails Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:42 pm
From: "ECOBANK/UNITED NATIONS 2020 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DEPT." <[email protected]>
Reply-to: "ECOBANK/UNITED NATIONS 2020 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DEPT." <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-07-31 9:21:31 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: ATTENTION:

Dear,

Thank you for getting back to me on time and the message was meant for you and here is the receivers name to receive the money through money gram or RIA transfer so as to enable me to deliver the Package to you.

Here is the receivers details…………………………..

RECEIVERS NAME……………………….. ABIGAIL ADUBEA

COUNTRY……………ACCRA GHANA

AMOUNT………………. $450 USD

The only cost required is the COD (Cost Of Delivery) $450 your funds check will reach you accordingly within 48hours as I promised. my words are my bounds to your address

Regards

Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours faithfully,
IYAMAH SYLVANIUS.
ECOBANK/UNITED NATIONS 2020 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DEPT

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#414923 by FishyMails Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:44 pm
From: "ECOBANK/UNITED NATIONS 2020 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DEPT." <[email protected]>
Reply-to: "ECOBANK/UNITED NATIONS 2020 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DEPT." <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-08-04 8:28:15 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: ATTENTION:

kindly use this details to wire the money .......
Account Name: Isaac Obeng

Account number: 2030436659219

Swift code : FBLIGHAC
Bank Name:FIDELITY BANK ltd

Bank Address: Accra PMB 43 CANTOnMENT

country Code:00233
Beneficiary Receiving address...Opposite Lamptey Mills Kasoa Accra , Ghana

Bank account reported.