Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#415286 by FishyMails Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:01 pm
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 13:04:39 +0000
Subject: (STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL),What you need to do urgently NOW...CBN Staff.

Attn: For your Benefit.

Ref: If Yes Respond,If No Don't Respond Please,No Time to Waste.

Sir,

I want to secretly (UNOFFICIAL) inform you that the Federal Government of Nigeria has ORDERED all financial institutions in the country such as the central bank of Nigeria,Federal Ministry of Finance,The office of the Accountant General of the Federation etc to TOTALLY CANCEL and automatically withdraw all her Foreign Contract/Inheritance owed Payments that has No Approval Payment TAG CLAUSE from the Federation Gazetted Payment Network for passivizing a poor Economy ahead of the aftermath of COVID-19 PANDEMIC, As matter of fact there won't be DEBT PAYMENTS for almost 10 years ahead or indefinitely,If you wouldn't like to be affected by the policy or long delays of your payment I will personally assist you and your fund payment by effecting Payment Approved TAG CLAUSE on your fund payment in the GAZETTED FEDERATION PAYMENT NETWORK which will Signify your payment has already been APPROVED for payment hence your payment will legally and officially remains on the Government Approved Debts Gazetted Network of the Federation which will ensure your contract fund would be allowed to be paid either NOW or after the COVID-19 PANDEMIC.

Therefore if this piece of information interests you and it is accepted by you respond quickly to this email to let me know.

Meanwhile, the perfection exercise to indicates "PAYMENT APPROVED TAG CLAUSE" on your fund payment will only cost the sum of usd$450.00 which you would be ONLY demanded to send to enable me to assist on the above subject matter and if you decline to accepted the terms and the content of this email please do not bother to respond back for the avoidance of wasting unnecessary time.

STAY SAFE.

I am looking forward to hearing from you urgently.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Dr.Mark Ezeh
2nd Director for Foreign Operations CBN.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement