to received your approved fund of US$10.5m usd from his Government
over more then three years now, So i was appointed as director
Commissioner of Internal Revenue US under US President to monitor your
fund now because of the activities of scams that going on in Nigeria
now, So therefore i need your attention now why you have not yet to
receive your fund that worth over $10.5m up till now because we are
making sure that all beneficiary's all over the world receive his or
her fund before this month end up.

Here is the information you will have to reconfirm below.

Your full name and address.............................
Direct number...................................
Age..........................
International passport/working identity card..........

Yours en-service

Mr Charles P. Rettig.
Director Commissioner of Internal Revenue USA.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#416667 by FishyMails Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:24 pm
Date: 2020-09-02 10:08:30 PM +01:00
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM US PRESIDENT.

Internal Revenue Service Building 1111 Ave.,
NW Washington, D.C. 20224 United States

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

Your urgent email have been well received and noted very well in my office, So therefore i will try my best within my power to make sure that what happened to you in the past will not repeat again in my office because i work with fear of God and honest in my office and nothing will go wrong over your transaction in my office once you fellow my instruction because am working under US president Order, So once again you have to trust my office because i will not let you down in my office and also don't let me down because all i wish for you is the betterment of your good family because it is against the ethic and Civil service Oath of conduce security for me to do this but am doing it on my personal capacity believing you not Betray me, but will Surely reward me for my Effort at the end.

For your information, US President and President Federal Republic of Nigeria have a strong phone calls after your urgent response regarding of Release of your Long OutStanding Payment of $10.5 Million USD within three working banking days once you fellow the interaction given to you, So for your notice my office have received a strong email fwe mins ago from the President of Nigeria that your fund Release will be processing tomorrow by Bank Draft or ATM master Card, So are you agree to received your fund within three working banking days by Bank Draft or ATM master Card because my office have 100% to protect you and your fund so that nothing will happen to your fund because i will not allow you to pay this or that until my office confirm that your fund is ready to deliver to you then i will advice you what to do next because i don't want to make any mistake in my office to avoid lose my job.

Here is the option you have to chose to received your fund with three working banking days to enable you reconfirm your information once again to avoid any wrong delivery, (BANK DRAFT) ATM MASTER CARD)

Your full name and Full address............

Direct number...............

Yours en-service

Mr Charles P. Rettig.

Commissioner of Internal Revenue USA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.