Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#56305 by Thomas Berg Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:07 am
This is a scam to steal even more money from you.
The scammer knows that you have paid to another scammer before and wants to make you believe that you are getting your money back.
But he only wants to steal money.

Please mind that no bank would contact you from a free @officeliveusers.com address or any other free email address. A real bank is always using a email address from their own domain.
For example the Bank of Africa would only use @ubagroup.com addresses.

The first mail of the scammer is:
Subject: REF/PAYMENTS CODE:09976 $500,000 USD.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS
UNITED NATIONS, SCAM VICTIMS
COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
SCAMMED VICTIM/$500,000 BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE:09976 $500,000 USD.
Attention Beneficiary,

UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations pay 50 scam victims $500,000 USD (Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to us as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your fund of$500,000 USD .

On this faithful recommendations, know that during the last U.N. meetings held at LONDON, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various individuals to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the WORLD BANK is now paying 50 victims of this operators $500,000 USD each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 70 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, we still have more 50left to be paid the compensations of $500,000 USD each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

FBI have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime commission to alleviate and redeem the image and past wounds of foreigners and firms who were defrauded, scammed and abandoned by this syndicates to slight down our dignities to international communities.

Many banks have been in bankrupcy today, Universal firms, Companies and individuals due to the activity of these hoodlums. However, investigation have shown that these people have dropped over 500,000 victims after collecting their money falsefuly, many committed suicide and others living by the grace of God. With the sanity presently at hand, we have over 200 convicts at hand, 50 prisons while many are still awaiting trail while We still fetch for others who feel they are wise and hope that you will be our friend by giving us more information as per clue in apprehending them
You can receive your compensations payments PAYMENTS through WIRE TRANSFERS. I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you. Send a copy of your response to the official in charge of the payment, Revrend Father Paul Wilson, who UNITED NATION has mandated to coordinate the payment. Below are his contact. Make sure you send a copy of your response to the officer in charge of payment.

Father Richard Oba
Email:[email protected]
The coordinator of payment

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Nancy Martins
email: [email protected]
SCAMMED VICTIM/REF/PAYMENTS CODE:09976 $500,000 USD.

The fake reverend is going to write to you:
St. Mary's Catholic Church, Uk London
36 Hammac Estate Rockin Road Uk London.
Email: [email protected]

My Dear Beneficiary,

I got your full details and have equally forwarded it to the bank in charge of payment (BARCLAYS BANK UK). Below is the Bank contact you have to contact them immediately for reconfirmation of your details.

BARCLAYS BANK LONDON
EMAIL:[email protected]
TEL:+44-702-4037-441

Do that urgently and get back to me also.

Yours Truly,
Rev Father Paul Wilson
St. Mary's Catholic Church, Uk London
GOD IS A SPIRIT AND THEY THAT WORSHIP HIM, MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. John 4:24 Rev Father Paul Wilson.

Then the fake banker wants personal details:

Subject: Re: REF/PAYMENTS CODE:09976 $500,000 USD.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
CLAPHAM JUNCTION BRANCH,
7 ST JOHNS HILL,
SW 11 1 TN, LONDON
E-mail: [email protected]
TEL+44-702-4037-441

We hereby acknowledged the receipt of your email, with regard to your compensation. Right now, to enable us commence with the release of your fund into your bank account, you have to forward us your banking details.

BANKING DETAILS REQUIRED

1. BANK NAME:

2. BANK ADDRESS:

3. ACCOUNT NAME:

4. ACCOUNT NUMBER:

5. BANK ROUTING/SWIFT CODE:

We are waiting to receive the your information.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Fred Mock
The foreign Operation
For: Barclays Bank Plc

AND THEN HE WANTS A FEE (this is the common scheme of these scams).
BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
CLAPHAM JUNCTION BRANCH,
7 ST JOHNS HILL,
SW 11 1 TN, LONDON
E-mail: [email protected]
TEL+44-702-4037-441

We hereby acknowledged the receipt of your banking details. Right now, your banking details has been details and uploaded on our transferring system,while the system has generate the cost of transfer with the sum of $3,700 us dollars.

You are advised to send the transfer fee through a western union. with this information below:

Name: Fred Mock

Text Question: What For

Text answer: Payment

We are waiting to receive the payment information to enable us effect your transfer as soon as the transfer fee is received.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Fred Mock
The foreign Operation
For: Barclays Bank Plc

Don't believe only one word of these criminals. They only want to steal your money.

Their new disguise is to pose as United Bank of Africa:
Caucassion
United states Kingston,Tn.
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE: FROM UBA BANK (FOR YOUR PAYMENT)

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA.
FOREIGN /CONTRACT PAYMENT DEPARTMENT.
CO-OPERATE HEAD QUARTERS TINUBU SQUARE,
MARINA LAGOS NIGERIA.
TEL: 234-8186-744628
234-7095-463227
Fax: 234-8034-681824
EMAIL:[email protected]
[email protected]

WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL AND THE INFORMATION GIVEN TO US ON OUR DATA BASE, ALSO TO INFORM YOU THAT THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F) HAVE INFORMED US AND MANDATED OUR BANK TO SCHEDULE FOR AN IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT. WE DO ADVISE ALL CLIENTS SCHEDULE FOR AN OVERDUE PAYMENT TO STOP AN FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER BANK REGARDING TO THEIR PAYMENT IN ORDER TO AVOID LOOSING THEIR FUNDS WHICH WILL NOT BE HOLD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSE OF FUND OUR BANK ( UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA).

AT THIS JUNCTION, YOU ARE ADVISED TO FORWARD US YOUR BANK DETAILS FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT.

THANKS

FRED MOCK,
THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT MANAGER.
UNITED BANK AFRICA.

UBA BANKING system (c)
Copyright © 1994-2011 United Bank For Africa, Inc. All rights reserved.

thomas.berg(at)scamwarners.com
-no legitimate business receives payments only via Western Union
-to cancel a WU transfer call 1-800-448-1492
-details of a bank account have to match the details of the business
-one cannot apply for visa via email
Advertisement

#363386 by jurichc Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:45 am
Fyi-I just got this version:
Dear Beneficiary,

This notification letter regarding to your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US2.5Million and i have not received any positive respond from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again; I am Mr. John Pual, the new director ATM Head of Operation United Bank For Africa PLC, I resumed to this office on the 18th of Nov. 2017 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of 2.5Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told by the UBA Bank management that the former director ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Visa card is still available and ready for your receiving, therefore you can come down here to our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don’t know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response.
Do not hesitate to call me on (+229) 63 86 98 86.you can also contcat at below < [email protected]
Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind positive respond.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. John Paul

Im sure the rest of the emails would follow the same routine As thE others listed here, however i didnt reply.
:roll: