too late

Reply to me for more details my details bellow under

Thanks for your understanding. I wait your reply soon

Best regards,
Mr. Ronald Raymond
Payment Director
Phone: +1 407-565-0807
E-mail: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#417989 by FishyMails Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:01 pm
Reply-to: "Addition Financial" <[email protected]>
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-10-01 10:40:00 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: For more details...

Bank Name: Addition Financial Credit Union Bank
Bank Address: 1000 Primera Blvd Lake Mary, FL 33746
E-mail: [email protected]

Attention:

Thanks for your mail. First of all I want you to know that your payment file has been forwarded to my desk for immediate procedure of your transfer once you have contact us. I want you to also know that we have been appointed by the UN authority and World Bank Auditors to effect the payment to the entire listed beneficiary but Due to Covid 19 lock down and restriction of movement the only payment option available are by bank to bank wire transfer or by online banking account or by ATM delivery to your address which is more easier and fast So if you are ready to receive your payment follow the instruction and you will receive your payment without any delay.

By online banking system we will open an online account with your name in our bank and your fund will be credited into the account after the activation process then the account user login and password will be given to you to access the account which you can from there and transfer to any account of your choice any where in the world without any problem but you are required to pay for account opening and account activation fee of $1000, 00 only

By Bank to Bank Wire transfer all you are required to do is to pay transfer fee of $800, 00 and your fund will be wired direct into any account of your choice without any delay.

By ATM Card delivery to your address we will program and activate an ATM Card for you and DHL will deliver it to your address all you are required to pay is Card programming activation and DHL delivery fee which is total of $550 and that is only fee you are going to send in receiving of your card. Why you are required to pay the fee is because this approved compensation payment is (NONE DEDUCTIBLE) that is order from the UN and World Bank which we must follow

For any of the payment option you choose below under is account details of my PA where you will send the required fee to enable us precede without any delay others.

Bank Name: Addition Financial Credit Union Bank
Bank Address: 1000 Primera Blvd Lake Mary, FL 33746
Account name: Peter A. Kent
Account Number: 145000006023546
Routing Number: 263181384
No Swift Code:

Again if you can not send the fee direct to the account then you can send into Bitcoin account or you can send the fee by sending Wal-Mart Gift Card of the same amount then it will be in replacement of the fee then we can proceed. I wait your reply soon as you receive this email from me so that I will know what next to do before it will be too late.

Best regards,
Mr. Ronald Raymond
Payment Director

Bank account reported.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.