Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#418467 by Derek Trotter Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:40 pm
Date: 10 Oct 2020, 15:06
Subject: Information !!!

My name is Dr. Stephanie Lynn Smith, From California United State of America. I was scammed of $80.000:00 Dollars within a period of 8 months in the year 2019. I became frustrated that I almost took my life having lost everything I have labored for all my life. with the advise of a good friend of mine, I decided to travel to Nigeria for verification.

When I got to Nigeria, I was directed to Reverend Patrick Egobia Nukwu who is the Chairman of the Debt Reconciliation Committee (DRC),The second day Reverend Patrick Egobia Nukwu took me to the paying bank for the claim of my funds and the third day, I confirmed from my bank that my funds worth of $3.5Million Dollars has been credited to my bank account within Five (5) working days, the next day I took my flight back to United State, and now I am the most happiest woman on earth after I have lost $80.000:00 Dollar for unnecessary documentation, fees after fees to no avail but with the help of Reverend Patrick Egobia Nukwu, he advised me that I Only Need to Pay For Non-Residential Permit of $670.00.

Moreover, Reverend Patrick Egobia Nukwu showed me the full information and list of names of those that are yet to received their compensation funds that was how I saw your name and your email address I decided to contact you Immediately so that you can contact Reverend Patrick Egobia Nukwu for the immediate released of your Three Million Five Thousand United State Dollars Only that has been approved by The Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari as a compensation to all scammed victims as part of his effort to redeem the image of Nigeria. If you wish to receive your compensation fund Kindly contact Reverend Patrick Egobia Nukwu.

Name: Reverend Patrick Egobia Nukwu.
Chairman of The Debt Reconciliation Committee (DRC)
E-mail: [email protected]

Kindly contact him with your funds released Approved umber./CMP/990/NG if you wish to receive your fund and also let him know that I was the one who directed you to contact him. Thank you and I wish you the best of lucks.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Stephanie Lynn Smith.

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement