Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#418606 by Hectoro Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:10 pm
Sender IP: 49.36.33.196 - Ghansoli India

date: October 14, 2020, 3:17PM
subject: Re:

Hi,

Its Daniel from MyChargeBack. I would like to discuss with you a partnership program on clients that got scammed by brokers. We have been in business since 2016 and are the only legit fund recovery company in the financial sector. We are approved by SEC, FCA, FSP, FSCA and other jurisdictions and have an office in South Africa, UK, USA and Israel

We can offer you CPL or CPA for every lead you bring from your website or any other marking channel. We have many affiliates and marketers such yourself that work with us worldwide. We have English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German and new departments to open soon.

Let me know if we can have a chat about this and start a fruitful collaboration.

Thanks
Daniel
Advertisement

#418779 by Nushkal Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:37 am
Date: 17 October, 2020, 4:12 PM
Subject:
Mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi,

It's Daniel from MyChargeBack. I would like to discuss with you an excellent partnership program on clients that got scammed by brokers. We can offer you excellent CPL or CPA for every lead you bring from your website or any other marking channel.

We have been in business since 2016 and are the only legit fund recovery company in the financial sector. We are approved by renowned financial institutions in their jurisdictions. We have many affiliates and marketers such as you that work with us worldwide. We have English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, and new departments to open soon.

We have 100's of affiliates from different sectors working with us and we are looking to recruit affiliates like you to join our company.

Let me know if we can have a chat about this and start a fruitful collaboration.

Thanks
Daniel

--

Email: [email protected]
(USA) 1-888-350-8030 | (UK) 44-20-806-80493

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential, proprietary and/or private information. The information is intended solely for the use by the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.